• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Favorite Season 2 Episode

Spiderine

Sho nuff
Reaction score
Hard to believe it's over. It has been a wild season full of twists, turns, surprises, and many appearances from the Spideyverse. We saw some of the greatest stories adapted from the comics and many were done justice. There have been some great episodes, hell they were all pretty damn good in my opinion. Which one stands out as your favorite. Any reasons why? Feel free to discuss and remember you should only vote when you have viewed all the episodes.

Yea i got to say this season has been great loved alot of the episodes. Havent seen episode 26 yet. Though so far got to see opening night was the top one for me this season.

Shear Strength all the way. Seeing the immortal Master Planner story on screen was beyond amazing. Complete with Spidey trapped under rubble in that iconic pose, too. Amazing.

Gangland and Final Curtain are close second favs.

Whoops double post!!!

1. Final Curtain 10/10
2. Shear Strength 10/10
3. Gangland 10/10
4. Blueprints 10/10
5. Opening Night 10/10
6. First Steps 10/10
7. Accomplices 9/10
8. Subtext 9/10
9. Probable Cause 8/10
10. Growing Pains 8/10
11. Identity Crisis 8/10
12. Reinforcement 8/10
13. Destructive Testing 6/10

This was very hard for me. There were at least 4 episodes that stood out as terrific for me.

really hard to choose. for me Identity Crisis and Final Curtain are the best episodes from this season. voted the finale anyway.

Obviously Final Curtains ;). Well alongside Identity Crisis, these were the two most entertaining episodes that kept me on the edge of my seat.

Final Curtain. Such a deliciously crazy mix of amazingness.

Was Gangland but Final Curtain really did it for me, the entire episode was perfect.

1. Final Curtain
2. Gangland
3. Opening Night

Unbelievable Season, surpassed Season 1.

Almost a tie between Indentity Crisis and Final Curtain...but I go with the first.

Every episode was amazing, but since there can only be one, I'd say Final Curtains. However, Shear Strength comes in at a close second.

It's between Gangland, Final Curtain and Shear Strength for me. Runner ups are Identity crisis, opening night and accomplices

got to say my favs where final curtain,opening night, gangland, indentity crisis, and shear strength.

This should have been multiple choice. It's hard for me to pick just one.

definitely gangland. That and invisible hand are a cut above the rest.

final curtain...by a mile.
in fact final curtain is one of the best cartoon episodes I have ever seen, that is right up there with the very best of BTAS and JLU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"