My Friend Bumped Uglies with HIS COUSIN!

Did Connor say which cousin he screwed? Was it a second cousin, first cousin, first cousin once removed?

I love you V :)

yeah... I love you too.
icon6.gif

So it's confirmed that he DID do one of those "My friend has a friend who" things?

I thought that was only in the movies.

Did Connor say which cousin he screwed? Was it a second cousin, first cousin, first cousin once removed?

First cousin

So it's confirmed that he DID do one of those "My friend has a friend who" things?

I thought that was only in the movies.

He's still saying it's a friend, told me to grow up for even thinking it's probably actually him.

I wish I had a hot cousin I could ****.

So what.

If Megan Fox was my first cousin I'd have thought about it at some point.

Huh, his cousin... It's strange. If someone told me "Dude, I ****ed my cousine last night..." My response would be " Ew... How was it?"
Cause yea, it's all kinds of icky. But, it's not like he ****ed his sister. :dry:

Is the pic of the hot-with-noticeable-boobs cousin been posted yet?
apparently, we missed it, and the chicken took it down...

where's that PM button again?

I had a friend/associate in high school who had sex with his sister on multiple occassions. It was Summer the first time it happened, and we all played him in baseball right afterward. When he came to bat the infield and outfield changed "incest is best" to rattle him. It was fairly cruel.

Then he got her pregnant.

Ah, young love.
hilarious! :D

Yeah, because he was drunk he didn't know what he was doing. Come on. You don't do things drunk that you wouldn't do etc, etc, etc. And I seriously doubt that she was so out of it that she didn't realize what was happening, either.

I get the feeling that you posted the thread because you "noticed" her and then some. She'll sleep with a relative in a pinch, so. apparently she's easy. Go for it. That's what you want to hear, isn't it? That, or just don't bring it up. Their issue, not yours.

I had a friend/associate in high school who had sex with his sister on multiple occassions. It was Summer the first time it happened, and we all played him in baseball right afterward. When he came to bat the infield and outfield changed "incest is best" to rattle him. It was fairly cruel.

Ah, young love.

Please tell me you're joking. :csad:

Ah, young love.

Geesh

who hasn't ****ed their hot cousin?

Did everybody see that the guy the started this thread changed his UN, I guess once he got caught, that was it:

WITNESS PROTECTION!!!

Seriously?? Just keep it inside? All bottled up WAITING to explode.

Only to the point that when ever I get drunk around him or her i'll blurt something out about it....I just know I will.:csad::o

Then that's more of a reflection on you than it is your friend and his dilemma. Keep your damn mouth shut and mind your own business. He's got enough problems of his own at the moment without you getting yourself involved. Be his friend, not a jackass.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"