My Friend Bumped Uglies with HIS COUSIN!

It's not incest.

Different family branch.

Means nothing.

It's just embaressing to say that you've slept with your cousin.

Might be odd for a little while, they won't be able to look at each other the same way though.

Who made the first move though?

:dry: @ this entire thread.

I think this aptly represents your friend's situation

92151demotivators_1713_191502.jpg

wow . . . heh; kissing cousins leads to another verb that will go unsaid :O

Wow, dude thats totally ****ed up.

This was originally brought up in the Hype Lounge the other day. But I wanted some more input on what I should do.

One of my really good buddies got drunk last weekend and ended up having sexual intercourse with his cousin....his blood cousin. It's not like they never see each other or didn't know about one another. They see each other all the time. Well, my buddy had a party last weekend and had a bunch of people over, him and his cousin were drinking alot of Jager and Vodka...so people left, but a few drunks stayed at his house and heard moanings in the middle of the night. My buddy Josh went to see who was having sex and he walked in on my buddy John and his cousin Paula going at it on his bed.:csad: I don't think I could look at him the same.

His cousin is hot though. She's 34, mother of 3. But has a nice body, and fake boobs, but they aren't insanely huge...but noticeably big. I had just found out this morning from Josh, and he talked to John about it after it happened and they swore never to speak of it. He didn't go into details or anything, he just said that when John woke up the next morning, he saw a brunette laying her head on his stomach, and when he looked to see who it was they both jumped up freaking out and she ended up crying.

How do I act around them now?? I'm still in shock and grossed out.

What should I do now? What do I say??

Advice Please:woot:

Simple advice, it's not your business. Stay out of it. If he tells you, then it's just a liscence to make fun of him for the rest of his life. Whenever you do something wrong and he calls you on it, all you've gotta say is at least I didn't f my cousin. It works pretty well, I had a friend who $#!t himself in college, we never let him live it down even now, many years later, it's still funny. However, he did it in a somewhat public place so it was fair game, this was in his bedroom so he has to bring it up.

All that said, something tells me "John" is actually Conner because most people wouldn't post on this board asking advice for their friend. Also the fact that you made it a point to say she's attractive. Add in the past dealings with friend's moms. You f'ed your cousin didn't you Conner? My advice to you, castrate yourself, because you obviously can't keep it in your pants when it's not appropriate.

Simple advice, it's not your business. Stay out of it. If he tells you, then it's just a liscence to make fun of him for the rest of his life. Whenever you do something wrong and he calls you on it, all you've gotta say is at least I didn't f my cousin. It works pretty well, I had a friend who $#!t himself in college, we never let him live it down even now, many years later, it's still funny. However, he did it in a somewhat public place so it was fair game, this was in his bedroom so he has to bring it up.

All that said, something tells me "John" is actually Conner because most people wouldn't post on this board asking advice for their friend. Also the fact that you made it a point to say she's attractive. Add in the past dealings with friend's moms. You f'ed your cousin didn't you Conner? My advice to you, castrate yourself, because you obviously can't keep it in your pants when it's not appropriate.

:wow: I think you may be on to something here. :up:

Not that big a deal, my parents were married first cousins and all of their descendants have come out fine.

Not that big a deal, my parents were married first cousins and all of their descendants have come out fine.

:dry:

and as for everyone else saying that being drunk is no excuse, you're right. There have been plenty of times when ive been drunk off my feet when my girlfriend is not around but there are plenty of attractive girls anyway, and i still have not cheated. There have been two times where i have almost let myself go and made a big mistake, but ive always realized that what i was doing was wrong.

now if i can do that with attractive friends, then i would most CERTAINLY be able to do that with attractive cousins. fact is, deep down your friend and his cousin are attracted to one another (no crap) and this was simply an EXCUSE:dry: to let that tension out.

Whenever ive gotten drunk with family, i get protective of them, of other horndogs that may want them, i certainly do not flip the switch and get horny just out of the blue.

i dunno, thats just me.

It's not incest.

Different family branch.

Means nothing.

It's just embaressing to say that you've slept with your cousin.

Might be odd for a little while, they won't be able to look at each other the same way though.

Who made the first move though?

:csad:

I say Holmes, brilliant! :wow:

Whatever, the opinions of the ignorant used to make me sad & feel like there was something wrong with me..... When I was a kid. Now, ill-informed smartass remarks don't bother me in the slightest.

Whatever, the opinions of the ignorant used to make me sad & feel like there was something wrong with me..... When I was a kid. Now, ill-informed smartass remarks don't bother me in the slightest.

:csad::csad::csad:

I thought it was illegal for first cousins to marry in the US but upon research it's only illegal in like 14 states.

Yep, they moved to California for a few years.

BTW, Obi I'm not making fun of you (just having fun in general).

Necrobestiality is illegal in only one state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"