MY HILL!! Game

ChukNoris

Experienced Bra Fitter
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in the land of SHH!, there was a hill. This hill had been fought over for decades. Now, you must claim the all important hill.

Rules
You must claim the hill.
If someone already claims the hill, you must find a creative way to take it from them
DEFEND YOUR HILL (I knock Person A off the hill and surround it with barbed wire fence)

Examples:
Person A - I run up the hill, MY HILL
Person B - I spartan kick Person A off the hill, MY HILL
so on and so forth

I will start:

I prop a lawn chair up on the hill and sip a glass of lemonade.
MY HILL

I kicked your lawn chair over sending you, your lawn chair and lemonade rolling down the hill. MY HILL.

I use the dark side of the force to rip your pants off. You run home to get another pair.

MY HILL

I came back with a bat and popped you upside the head, shoved you out of the way and claimed.......

MY HILL

I broke your bat over my knee and knocked you out with my brass knuckles sending you tumbling down the hill

MY HILL

I drove my tank up the hill and crushed you!

MY HILL

I took your tank out with an RPG and made a castle

MY HILL

I conquered you. I became Queen of the castle and ordered you off the Hill.

MY HILL

I swept you away with my charm, and married you under false pretenses. Becoming King!

MY HILL

I had a small clause in our prenuptial agreement saying I would always own this Hill; so I bid you adieu as this is...

MY HILL

As your new love.. I poison your drink and you wither away

MY HILL

I was going to add the poisoned drink......I had no idea Sensi was such a backstabber :( lol

As I find my love has been sleigh by the likes of strikezone I summon a dragon to burn you to flames!

MY HILL

Both of you only thought I drank poison. I switched that out for apple juice and yet, I gave you the poison one. *waves* bye bye

MY HILL

While you were all worried about your drinks, I burned the castle down and hired Bane to eliminate everyone inside
MY HILL

EDIT (Sensi Beat ME )

Last edited:
I saw you run up the hill and sent my knights out to stop you.

MY HILL

"You have knights? And this gives you the hill over me?" ~Bane

I roundhouse each and every one of your knights

MY HILL

I knew Sensi was evil from the beginning, after her prenup I was ready for anything. I gave the wine to our poor dog Boxer, snuck out and watched you to destroy each other.

As ChukNoris is not Chuck Norris I knew his roundhouse kicks were laughable at best. I gathered my Koopa Troopa's and destroyed your face with the fury of a thousand suns!

MY HILL

I hire Mario and then....
tumblr_m79j36Hj431rop13ko1_500.png

MY HILL

As a last ditch effort.....I call up my good friend Warrio

mario_vs_wario_by_doctorwalui.png

MY HILL

I just wave my magic wand and all those make believe people disappear along with you.

MY HILL

After being transported by Sensi I find myself in in a distant dimension. I come across the ancient magician Merlin. After years of training in the vast nothingness of space, I finally have the power to transport myself back to reality.

With this new found power I summon lava which rains down from the sky. I..dare I say? "rain on your parade?" :D along with melting your face.

MY HILL

With my girly intuition, I knew you were going to do that so I put on a fireproof mask and felt nothing at all. I also had a shield that diverted the lava toward you. oh so sorrrrry. Bye byeeeeeee

MY HILL

With my superior male intuition, I pimp slapped you off the hill

MY hill

Dusted myself off and then, I Chuck Norris round house kicked you off my hill

MY HILL

After licking my wounds I bring THE Chuck Norris and he fist pumps your face

MY HILL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"