Days of Future Past How to re-introduce wolverine in a first class sequel.

Yeah, most of the continuity issues probably don't matter much to the casual filmgoers. I doubt most people even remember Hank in X2 or Moira in X3. Maybe they remember Emma in Wolverine but I doubt they care that much.

I don't even want to read anything in this thread because of the topic. Wolverine should not appear in any X-movies, he has his own movies so there is no need for him to appear in any X-MEN PREQUELS since he MEETS THEM IN X-MEN 1.

Wolverine was a bad movie. Hugh Jackman agreed to a crappy script, I blame him! lol

I read this title and just no. I hope Wolverine comes nowhere near this current franchise again. And if he does, I hope its for as little screen time as possible.

If they re-cast him I'd be ok with it. Still I don't think he should be introduced until the third film (if they get that far).
For the second film they should have lost Banshee, Havok, and Mystique.

Possible replacements that they could go with for film 2:

Storm
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Sunfire
Thunderbird (his death would be a cool event, to which Wolverine would be his replacement in film 3)

The important part about using Wolverine is to make him a cool part of the team. Not make a movie that is "Wolverine and the other mutants.” Should he be re-cast, I hope they try and go with a more faithful adaptation of the character. I think going that route would really separate this move and him from what has been done to date.

In X2 they defently hinted at possibilty Xavier and Magneto knew more about
Wolverine than they let on.Wolverine would be preadamantan version.It can still fit
with first 2 films.

Just a reminder for people to use spoiler tags regarding First Class until after the movie is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"