anyone else wanna forget this movie was made, and....

Sigh... so much hatred here... What would Goku think of all this?

I'm personally happy it was made. For one thing, it gave me a reason to keep living. Another, I believe personally it marks a turning point for me as I come full circle. I started watching this **** when I entered high school, and now I've seen the live action movie as I'm about to enter the military. Deja vu, man. Both times I drew inspiration for my life from Goku's exuberance and unlimited drive to succeed. I didn't succeed, that much is obvious, but I'm getting a second chance with my enlistment. I only wish I had the DB franchise going while I'm in there to give me more motivation and something to look forward to beyond bullets and war and stuff, but so be it. I'll cherish this movie as a acknowledgment in whatever little ways it is of a franchise that DID have a big impact on a lot of kids in some way. I guess I'm the only one left who still believes in the message of the show though. Everyone else is just hating everything now like a villain... most of you here are who you are because of dB yet you hate it now as if it didn't inspire you or anything. ****ing internet. Sorry for cussing but i get emotional about this stuff ya know...

DB RIP 4.5 million opening weekend domestic --This project is dead
Ofcourse it is.The people waiting for a sequel are the same folk waiting for a sequel to DareDevil, The Spirit, Catwoman and Punisher War Zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"