Sequels The Official "How YOU would do Spider-Man 4" thread

^ Depends on what you're shooting for, I guess. If your writing this for your own personal amusement, then I'm sure whatever story you come up with it's fine. If you're trying to write an actual sequel and sell it to Sony, then you've got a long way to go.

^ Depends on what you're shooting for, I guess. If your writing this for your own personal amusement, then I'm sure whatever story you come up with it's fine. If you're trying to write an actual sequel and sell it to Sony, then you've got a long way to go.

i know i'm just trying to brain storm with this rough draft so don't critique to hard. i appreciate the feedback though. as far as Venom returning i'm just going by that tip from an anonymous actor saying that his character who appeared to die will return for the 4th. i'm just playing with the idea of Venom returning for that reason. but again thanks for the feedback.

(Meanwhile back at Dr. Connors lab. Dr Connors is checking on a rabbits foot that looks bare with no hair.)

Dr. Connors: Hmmm looks like it grew back fine. No hair but that's ok it will eventually grow back little fella.

(Dr. Connors pulls out a video camera)

Dr. Connors: Ahem...Dr. Connors here and I'm at Day 92 and the 4th Day for the rabbit subject I injected with the serum. It seems that the repitilian DNA worked succesfully for regeneration. The subjects amputated leg has grown back. There seems to be no side effects and the subject is in great health. It has been my dream to create a serum for regeneration. Since I suffered a bullet wound from the war that caused the amputation of my arm it has been my lifes goal to grow it back. The serum is ready for human testing. Since this is a confidential experiment the only human subject I chose was myself. In case these are my final words who ever finds this recording my name is Dr. Curtis Connors and I send my love to my wife and son. Science is about risks and I'm sorry if I hurt those who loved and cared for me by risking my life but I'm doing this for the sake of medical and scientific research and discovery. To whom it may concern please give this recording to my wife.

(Dr. Connors picks up a tube from the machine covered by a tarp. He puts the tube in a gun with a needle and injects himself with the serum inside tube.)

Dr. Connors: The serum burns a little, nothing severe. I'm noticing a slight faster pace in my heart. My stub feels funny...Arrrgggh my skin is stretching. It feels like it's growing. Yes it's growing. A little painful nothing to extreme. I can now see an upper arm growing out and now the elbow. Wow this is fascinating. Now my forearm is growing out. Amazing I can move my arm like I was able to decades ago. Now a hand is growing out of my wrists. Incredible I have complete feeling through my whole arm. Now the fingers are coming out nails and all. Yes Yes!!! Hahahaha the test is a complete success. My arm is completely back to normal. I have to run further tests in case there are any side eff....uhhh all of a sudden my body is feeling kind of....Arrrggghhh....my whole body is stretching...turning green...growing scales....Arrrrgggh what's happening to meeeeeee!!!!.......

(Dr. Connors is turning into a huge lizard and while this is happening he's knocking down things and breaking lab equipment. Also in the process he knocks over the glass jar containing the symbiote specimen. It breaks on the floor and is finally free. The symbiote starts to move a little and slowly starts heading towards Dr. Connors. Dr. Connors stops struggling and looks in a broken mirror and begins to roar at his full transformation)

Lizard: Grrrrr what has happened to me???? I can't be seen like this Roooooaaaarrr.....

(The symbiote draws closer to Lizard and before it gets a hold of him Lizard jumps out of a window and the symbiote follows him. Lizard terrifies the public. People screaming yelling "what is that" he rushes to hide somewhere and notices a manhole cover which leads to the sewer. He throws it effortlessly and dives in the sewer and the symbiote is still following him. He reaches the first level of the sewer and begins to run blindly with the symbiote un-noticed following him. Not paying attention Lizard falls deeper into the sewer where it consists of bigger tunnels and stronger currents of water flow. The symbiote falling with him gets caught in the current and flows elsewhere while Lizard disappears in the darkness)

Not bad story don't know why you need to bring Venom back but overall not bad... hoping for some more.

Like it so far, cant really buy a three hour Spidey movie though. Your stuff could definately get a little more condensed, or Venom and the slayers could be introduced earlier on, to give Venom what everyone wants(except a few who know he served his purpose)-screentime. It doesnt seem like ur pointing at Carnage or Kraven, which, in my opinion, would be overkill. Keep on with this story, seems like a realistic idea that Raimi could be going for if he comes back for 4.

(Meanwhile MJ and Peter enter Peter's apartment building.)

Ursula Ditkovich: Oh hi Pete. Wow is this Mary Jane the girl you always tell me about.

MJ: Hehe yeah hi you must be Ursula.

Ursula: Yes I am.. It's so nice to meet you.

MJ: It's really nice to meet you to Ursula.

Mr. Ditkovich: Ursula come in here we're hungry!!! Oh hey Peter. Thank you for the advancement on your rent. Starting to earn the big bucks eh??

Peter: Trying to Mr. Ditkovich

Mr. Ditkovich: How's your new door working for you??

Peter: Uh great thanks.

Ursula: Nice meeting you again Mary Jane. Bye Peter.

MJ: Nice meeting you again.

Peter: Bye Ursula

Mr. Ditkovich: Well if there's anything else you need please let me know.

Peter: Well I do have a leaky fauc....

(Ursula walks in the Ditkovich apartment and Mr. Ditkovich closes his door on Peter before he can finish his sentence.

Peter: et

MJ:She's really cute and your landlord doesn't seem so bad.

Peter: Yeah there nice people. The landlord is a little strange though.

MJ: Come on let's get you bandaged up.

(MJ and Peter are in Peter's apartment. MJ is bandaging up Peter)

MJ: He got you pretty good.

Peter: It's not so bad. It will heal quickly believe me.

MJ: So what are you gonna say to Dr. Connors about this psycho??

Peter: Well that black goo looks like it's too weak to even transfrom him back into what he was or who he was. Venom??? Hmmm...from the sound of it he has developed another personality. This stuff is amazing yet a real threat. I'm just gonna tell Dr. Connors that I ran into someone who attacked me and he looked like he came in contact with this parasyte.

MJ: Hiding your superhero identity right right.

Peter: Yeah I just gotta make sure Dr. Connors is very careful with the sample he has now. I was trying to urge him to get rid of it but he wants to keep running tests on it to see if there is a way to control it. He wants to expose it to the public as an alien being he has discovered but when it is safe to do so.

MJ: Well your all patched up so you better go over there and let Dr. Connors know what's going on before something bad truly happens.

Peter: Thanks MJ your the best.

(Peter kisses MJ and we fast forward to Peter Parker getting out of a taxi around his college campus. there are police cars, firetrucks and ambulances parked in front. Peter notices Gwen Stacy in the crowd of people trying to find out what happened. the whole scene is taped off around Dr. Connors lab. he also notices police and firemen standing by the manhole Lizard went into.)

Peter: Hi Gwen.

Gwen: Oh hi Peter.

Peter: Geez what happened??

Gwen: So far I heard that a monster that looked like a large lizard came out of Dr. Connors lab and disappeared into the sewers.

Peter: Is Dr. Connors anywhere to be found??

Gwen: No and the police are looking for him to see if he's responsible for all this.

Peter: I wonder what happened. I'm gonna get a closer look. I'll see you around.

Gwen: Good luck the police look like they have the whole univeristy taped off. By the way Pete are you and MJ ok. Last time we were together you acted a little....

Peter: Different?? Yeah believe me I know just how different. Well things have changed. I'm back to my normal self and me and MJ are doing ok.

Gwen: That's good to hear Pete. Well see you at the finals.

Peter: Ok Gwen see you.

(Peter starts walking towards the entrance of the university)

Cop: Sorry son your not allowed in there.

Peter: Dr. Connors is my science lab professor. I was hoping I could help in anyway I can.

Cop: You wanna help?? Stay out of it. We're undergoing heavy investigation.

Peter: I heard there was a giant lizard that came out of there. Is this true??

Cop: We don't know all the facts yet but if it is a giant lizard this might look like a job for Spidey.

Peter: (under his breath) Yes it does...

Cop: What was that??

Peter: Oh um nothing. Thanks for your time officer.

Cop: Alright son I suggest you go home cuz until we get things cleared up here the university will be closed.

Peter: No problem.

(Peter starts walking around the block and finds a dark alley to run into and switch to his Spidey suit)

thanks for the feedback, I'm working on the second part, it'll probably be up by tomorrow if all goes well :woot:

Here's a more condensed summary of "Web of Spider-Man" from beginning to end

-Film starts with Spider-Man taking down a small-time criminal known as the Shocker. This movie takes place a year and a half after the events of the 3rd one.

-Spidey finds out that Shocker is using weapons from an Oscorp executive named Allister Smythe, Spidey promises to Captain Stacy to further investigate this matter

-Peter is now a staff photographer at the Bugle, and is Dr.Connor's assistant at the ESU labs. Though he can balance two jobs and his responsibility as Spider-Man, MJ is taking a break from him due to the fact she's in LA, so Parker's feelings of loss is magnified due to this fact. Though a budding relationship with Gwen Stacy and the thrill and duty of being Spider-Man still keeps Peter very optomistic.

-Peter continues his investigation on Allister Smythe, it turns out that Smythe is running an illegal weapons ring. Spider-Man catches Allister in the act at the docks, but Allister sends out robotic weapons called slayers to finish Spider-Man off. Spider-Man is then aided by a mysterious figure who leaves him candid pictures of Peter Parker. It seems that Spider-Man has a stalker.

-Dr. Connors builds a machine that combines the symbiote DNA and Lizard DNA. This machine produces a vaccine that allows for the regeneration of any human limb or organ

-The machine explodes during its demonstration, Spidey arrives at the nick of time to save everyone in the audience except Dr. Connors, who is exposed to a concentrated gaseous form of the vaccine. This allows for Connors to grow back his missing arm and slowly turn into the Lizard.

-Peter and Gwen notice the horrible changes in Connors physiology, so they work against a clock for a way to stop Connors' mutation. Connors begs Peter and Gwen to lock him within his lab due to him feeling the animalistic rage to kill. Peter figures out the only way to stop the mutation is to severe the main area of infection, which is Connor's newly regenerated arm.

-Before Peter can do anything to help, Peter goes out for a night time swing and is intercepted by his stalker. His stalker turns out to be Eddie Brock, who waited for all this time to have Peter all to himself. He explains that the symbiote fully merged with him through his disintegration in the explosion. The symbiote absorbed his remains and thus Eddie and the symbiote are now one. Spider-Man and Eddie Brock (who now calls himself Venom) proceed to fight rooftop to rooftop, across the New York skyline.

-As Venom and Spider-Man continue to tangle atop Skyscrapers, Connors' fully transforms into the Lizard and escapes the lab, this escape leaves Gwen Stacy seriously injured.

-Spider-Man finally leads Venom back to the church from the 3rd movie, using the bells to temporarily paralyze Venom for the time being. Spider-Man rushes back to the lab to find Gwen losing blood and Connors gone, Spider-Man rushes Gwen to the ER, as he goes over to downtown, where the "Lizard-man" is causing havoc. What Spider-Man doesn't know is that Venom was able to fight off the sonic frequencies and follow him. Venom now knows about Gwen being hurt, and the little Eddie Brock that is left in Venom drives him thirsty for revenge. Meanwhile, Smythe is now bent on destroying Spider-Man due to the fact that Spider-Man knows his secret smuggling ring, so he sends an army of slayers into the city to look for and kill Spider-Man.

-This all leads up to a final battle in the Heart of New York city. This battle starts off with the Lizard making mince meat out of dozens of cops, being blinded by his rage. It is during this attack that the Lizard kills Captain Stacy. Then Spider-Man arrives at the scene, only to be late and left with dozens of cops dead and a dying Captain Stacy. Captain Stacy with his last breath tells Spider-Man that the Lizard escaped into the sewers, and that he is the only one who can stop the creature. Spider-Man then goes after the Lizard in the sewers, only to be joined by Venom, who wants to kill the Lizard for hurting Gwen. The Slayers also show up, after picking up his trace from earlier. This results in an epic showdown that involves lots of web swinging through complex pipe systems, bullet and missile dodging, and symbiote shape shifting techniques. Spider-Man, Venom, and Lizard all destroy the slayers trying to get each other, and Spider-Man and Venom briefly team up to try and sever Lizard's arm to get Connors' back to normal. During the struggle, the Lizard bites into Venom and tears a piece of the symbiote off. This little piece of symbiote then scurries off into another sewer system. Venom then finally severes The Lizard's arm, and finally then transforms back into Connors. Venom still insists on killing Connors, but then Spider-Man begs him not to. Naturally Venom doesn't comply and proceeds to attack Spider-Man. Spider-Man grabs a pipe and starts to create noise, weakening Venom. Venom then becomes a blob and escapes through another pipe system.

-Peter returns to the hospital to check on Gwen, who is starting to recover from her injury. Peter breaks the bad news to Gwen. Gwen is naturally devastated and vengeful, swearing it was Spider-Man's fault that her father died. Peter comforts her, which leads them into a kiss. Peter promises Gwen that he'll always be there for her and that he'll do the best he can to be there for her no matter what. Peter returns to his apartment, only to see that MJ is back from her trip, they embrace, but Peter is obviously now in trouble after his earlier encounter with Gwen. The movie ends with Spider-Man swinging across the city, talking about choices yet again. He says that a good choice or a bad choice can truly make a difference. He has made some great choices in the past, he has chosen to becomea hero, sacrificing a normal life for the greater good. Despite of all this, he knows that one bad choice can take away all the good that has happened to him in the past. He just hopes that he hasn't made that bad choice yet. Because if he has, only more will be added to his already tangled web.

(Meanwhile back at the presinct we see two officers wearing long rubber gloves bringing in Eddie Brock in a normal state. No tendrils or black eyes. He's being processed to be locked up but talking to himself under his breath)

Eddie: Venom...Venom...We are Venom...We need to become stronger....

Cop 1: Can it freak.

Front Desk Clerk: What do we have here now??

Cop 1: This schmuck took a slice at some poor guy on the streets.

Front Desk Clerk: Right in front of you guys??

Cop 2:Yeah apparently he doesn't see too good. Might be the black contacts he had on earlier. Wait a minute where did they go?? Hey how did you do that handcuffed??

Eddie: Must feed...Must eat...We are weak...

Cop 1: What a wierdo?? Give this guy his own cell too he has some infection going on. Some black stuff leaking out of his skin he must have the worst case of blackheads I've ever seen.

Front Desk Clerk: Ewwww sick...yeah he definitely gets his own cell. Thanks guys we'll process him right away.

Cop: Thanks buddy.

(Cops put Eddie in a cell across from where Cletus is locked up.)

Cop 1: See you later wierdo. Enjoy your stay hahahaha....

Cop 2: You getting off soon.

Cop 1: Yeah you trying to go to happy hour.

Cop 2: Let's do it.

(Cops walk away from the cells. Cletus begins to speak to Eddie)

Cletus: Hey...hey you...what are you in here for???

Eddie: Don't talk to us.

Cletus: Us?? Wierd..Guess your not the chatting type huh?? Hahaha well get use to it pal we're in here for awhile. The names Cassidy...Cletus Cassidy.

Eddie: Feel so weak...need to feed.

Cletus: Hey the grub here isn't so bad here if you like cardboard. Im not hungry myself. But I would love to feed on the heart of that damn Spiderman.

Eddie: Huh?? Spid...Parker...We will kill Parker.

Cletus: Huh?? Who's Parker..I'm talking about killing Spiderman.

Eddie: Spiderman is Parker...Peter Parker...

Cletus: Peter Parker?? Never met him but who ever Spiderman is he's dead and I'm gonna make sure of it.

Eddie: No he's ours!!!!

Cletus: Yeah good luck there Houdini. I mean how are you gonna just disappear up outta here? We're in a presinct locked in jail genius!!!!

Eddie: We sense help near by. Starting to feel stronger.

Cletus: Hahahaha and I thought I had issues. You're really screwed in the head my friend.

(We now see the sample of the symbiote crawling through drains and pipes closing in on the pipe leading to Eddie's toilet in his cell)

Eddie: Yes we can feel it!!! It's very near.

Cletus:Hey if you got some kinda escape plan let me in on it. It's the least you can do for your new friend.

Eddie: You're not our friend. We are getting out of here and we are going to kill Spiderman!!!

Cletus: No Spiderman is mine.

Eddie: Too late my friend. Muhahahahaha

(the symbiote stretches out of the toilet and Eddie's eyes go black and his weak tendrils are connected to the symbiote sample stretching out to him and starts forming into Venom.)

Cletus: Whoa I heard of taking a dump but never a dump taking you. What the hell are you??

Eddie: We are VENOM!!!! SPIDERMAN YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!! HAHAHahahaha!!!

Cletus: No he's mine you hear me!!!???...He's mi.....What the???

(a piece of symbiote flies out of Eddie's cell and heads towards Cletus's cell door. are starts to seep in and go after Cletus.)

Cletus: NO!!! Get it away from me!!! HELP!!! HELP ME!!!!

(they symbiote attaches itself to Cletus covering him completley.)

Cletus: What's happening to me??? Arrrrggghhh

(the symbiote seeps in his pores. and Cletus just stands there in silence. now imagine a quick zoom in of what happens with the symbiote in his body. it combines with his blood. kind of like the scene where Sandman's cells are crystalized and turns into sand. this time the blood mixes with the symbiote causing a violent reaction to pour out of his pores symbiote and blood combined. the symbiote and blood cover his body turning him into Carnage)

Carnage: I feel so ALIVE!!! HAHAHAHAhahahaha. My body is different but I never felt so alive....

Venom: How did you...??? No matter...Spiderman is ours and you can't stop us!!!

Carnage: On the contrary you can't stop me hahahahaha....

(Carnage extends his arms and they turn into giant swords and effortlessly rips his cell door open and heads into the main lobby of the presinct.)

Venom: NO!!! SPIDERMAN IS OURS!!!

(Venom punches his cell door out of the door way and heads after Carnage)

Im loving this script so far. Strong opening. Be careful how you manage the villains from here on out though. You have Lizard, Carnage, Venom, not to mention Black Cat all worked into the story..theres a lot unfolding here.

But I love what you have so far. Very nice sir.:up:

Im loving this script so far. Strong opening. Be careful how you manage the villains from here on out though. You have Lizard, Carnage, Venom, not to mention Black Cat all worked into the story..theres a lot unfolding here.

But I love what you have so far. Very nice sir.:up:

thanks it will work trust me just think Spiderman 5...

My PLOT​

Spider-man meets Kingpin :"Hello, How r u? Bye!" Then he discovers that Doc Ock is alive and now he's a part of Sinister Six.... "My God" thinks Spider-man.
At the end of this "4 hours" film, everyone dies even MJ with Kingpin (in one bed) and i become a new spider-man!!! Hoorah!!!​

My PLOT​

Spider-man meets Kingpin :"Hello, How r u? Bye!" Then he discovers that Doc Ock is alive and now he's a part of Sinister Six.... "My God" thinks Spider-man.

At the end of this "4 hours" film, everyone dies even MJ with Kingpin (in one bed) and i become a new spider-man!!! Hoorah!!!​

here's my feedback...um what???

(Meanwhile at the state penetentiary we see Walter Hardy roaming the yard with a breathing machine attached to his back. He's approached by a huge bald headed figure.)

Kingpin: Walter...and how are we feeling today??

Walter: Mr. Fisk???!!! Uh hi... how's it going???

Kingpin: Oh I'm fine just fine. Do you remember what you promised me??

Walter: My daughter is coming Mr. Fisk I promise.

Kingpin: I can't take it no more in here Walter. You have till midnight or else I will make it alot harder for you to breathe in here if you know what I mean.

Walter: I understand Mr. Fisk. She's coming today I promise.

Kingpin: She better for your sake. I would hate to see your daughter never get to say good bye to her father. I forgave you for one mistake Walter. You never came through with the money you owe me. Now you owe me my freedom if not you owe me your life.

Walter: I promise Mr. Fisk you won't have to wait no longer.

Kingpin: Hmm hmm either way if your daughter does not come through someone else will. By then you will have no say as to what happens to your daughter.

Walter: Hey if you lay one hand on my daughter...

Kingpin: You are in no condition to make threats to me Walter. Remember who your talking to....remember...

(Kingpin walks away and goes back towards his cell. Walter Hardy starts breathing really hard and starts struggling then after awhile gets his strength back and breathes normally. Walter heads back to his cell. Meanwhile back at the college campus we see Spiderman using stealth moves to make it all the way into Dr. Connors lab.)

(Meanwhile back at the college campus we see Spiderman using stealth moves to sneak all the way into Dr. Connors lab. He's hiding in the dark on the ceiling avoiding cops and detectives investigating)

Detective: So no one got a good look at this lizard monster thing???

Cop 1: No in fact we had one witness say it took off in the sewers but do we really wanna chase a not so reliable lead down those tunnels full of stinky cespools of God knows what. I mean if it went down there I doubt it will survive down there. Could've just been a alligator which I believe according to all those myths of alligators in the sewers and stuff. But there is a missing manhole cover.

Detective: As many wierd half man half creatures we've had in the last few years in New York I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a monster. One time we had a half octopus half man thing then another man who can materialize into sand. Well if we have too we'll send some guys into the underground but where did this freak come from??

Cop 1: Who knows??

Detective: Alright I think we got all we could from here. Let's wrap it up. Do you have that camera that we found earlier???

Spiderman: (says to himself) Camera??

Cop 1: Yeah it should be in the other room.

(Spiderman races to the other room and snags the video camera with his webbing in stealth still)

Detective: Go grab it and let's get out of here.

Cop 1: You got it.

(cop goes to find it and discovers it's gone and comes back to the detective)

Cop 1: It's gone.

Detective: Maybe some of the other boys took it. Alright let's vamoose I'm getting tired.

Cop 1:Alright no problem.

(the cop and detective wrap things up and leave the place all alone but Spiderman remains)

Spiderman: Thought they'd never leave. Now let's see what's on this camera.

(Spidey takes a look at the video and looks at the transformation of Dr. Connors into Lizard)

Spiderman: Oh no Dr. Connors what have you done to yourself?? That machine?? Of course I thought it looked like a chemcial synthesizer. All this to grow out his missing arm. Well it worked he's just a little uglier. He must've when out that window. That's all I need right now is tracking down a giant lizard down some smelly tunnels of slime. Why didn't he let me know??

(Spiderman runs to the manhole with the missing cover)

Detective: Spidey what's up.

Spiderman: Nothing much just heard a giant lizard ran through this way. Guys need help???

(Capt Stacy walks from behind)

Capt Stacy: Yes we do thanks Spiderman.

Spiderman: I was afraid someone would say that.

Capt Stacy: We have your back topside. We we're gonna send some guys down there but what better guy for the job then your friendly neighborhood ...

Spiderman: Yeah yeah I know. Well it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Capt Stacy: Thanks Spiderman we owe you our deepest gratitude.

Spiderman: Thanks captain I'll be back as soon as I find something.

Capt Stacy: Alright you heard him boys I want you to cover all routes possible topside that this creature could've taken. Follow up with dead ends and all. I want sewer maps and a close eye on Spidey.

(Cops start gathering around and taking off in different directions. Spiderman jumps into the manhole and the hunt is on.)

Spiderman: God it stinks like rotting hell down here. DR. CONNORS!!!! HELLO!!!

Lizard: (in the far distant) Rooooaaarrr....

Spiderman: Along with the transformation he developed such a nice singing voice. Sounds like it's coming from over there.

(Spiderman swings towards where Lizard fell earlier and starts closing in on him)

5 villains?

I liked the script until it started getting to Venom, Carnage and Kingpin...

Carnage is ok, I guess...

but, no offense. are you crazy?

Spidey did horribly (according to some people) and it had only 3 villains, and the complaint was that it was too cramped... and here you have:

Black Cat
Venom
Lizard
Carnage
Kingpin

and who knows who else you'll introduce!

this may be a little choppy but, in the beginning spidey stops cletus kassidy (instead of serial killer make him a mad bomber like in the toon.) from blowing up a building, hauls him off to prison, then doc conners turn's himself into the lizard, peter checks in on doctor conners gets out changes into spidey, fights in lab, then gets defeated,but spidey throws a spider tracer at him (thats right, spider-tracer!) lizard escapes,kraven hears about a giant lizard in new york decides to hunt it down, then somehow, somewhere in new york, eddie brock returns (TA DAA!) , spidey stops by the conners household and martha tells him the whole story on how what curt was doing, then pete trys to make a cure for curt ( it takes a long time), he suceeds,spidey tracks down lizard using the spider-tracer to martha's house! spidey goes there and kraven beat him to it(the house is a big mess!) spidey finds out that curt didn't make the mess but someone else! he tracks lizard to the sewers where the final battle takes place, kraven knows that lizard is passionate for billy and martha and uses that to his advantage to nearly killl lizard, but then spidey saves the day, spidey lizard aand kraven fight at the same time, spidey webs up lizard, spidey and kraven duke it out, lizard breaks free, lizard knocks kraven off of some platform, he falls to his death, lizard walks over to martha and billy and spidey tackles him and gives him the antadote!, lizard no more!, happy ending right? wrong! peter asks mj to marry him she says no, eddie gives kletus the carnage symbiote and tells him he can have it only if he helps him destroy spider-man, he agree's because he was humiliated by him too, prison guards come, they both kill them, carnage says that it is time to wreak carnage upon new york!!! THE END!

let me know what you think!:yay:

Guys the MY SM4 plots killed the Xmen sequels forums until the mods cleaned up the boards... lets not let these forums get innundated with MY SM4 Plot threads here as well... I am sure your ideas are interesting and you want to share them... but we have many other threads to do the same thing

Why the hell would Eddie "give" Cletus the symbiote?

"Here. I'm tired of playing with it. You take it for awhile. Stay away from bells and dingy thingies. See ya."

Since everyone seemed to have good opinions on my Spidey 4, as well as my Spidey 5 (or most of it), I've decided to tackle some possible Spidey spinoff films. Some I'm definately doing include:

Scarlet Spider
Venom

And another I am comtemplating:

Black Cat

If you want, you can also request a Spidey spinoff you'd want to see. The first spinoff I'm going to do is Venom's spinoff. I'll post it later.

Here is my first spinoff, VENOM

Villians: Carnage, Toxin
Plot: 4 years. It's been 4 years since Eddie Brock "died" in New York City. But in the shadows of the Bronx, the symbiote is regenerating the body of Brock. But when Eddie is finally alive again, the symbiote gives "birth" to two new symbiotes. And these new creatures find homes on serial killer Cletus Kasady and the officer who was going to apprehend him, Patrick Mulligan. Now Venom must fight these new menaces-Carnage and Toxin-to save his true love, Gwen Stacy. But can Venom survive an encounter with these stronger beings?
Major Plot Points:
The symbiote regenerates the body of Eddie Brock, and the two become Venom once more
The symbiote gives birth to two new symbiotes
The new symbiotes manifest Cletus Kasady and NYPD's Patrick Mulligan, and they become Carnage and Toxin
Brock begins to secretly meet Gwen Stacy, who convinces Eddie to leave New York after he defeats Toxin and Carnage
Gwen begins to finally like Brock, but he denies her love, saying he cannot spread his "disease" to anymore people
Final Battle: Venom vs Toxin and Carnage/Venom vs Toxin/Venom vs Carnage
Carnage and Toxin are holding Gwen hostage, which makes Venom attempt one final attack on his two counterparts. Venom is easily smashed around by the two beings, until he remembers the symbiotes are weakened by fire (because of the explosion in Spidey 3). Venom is able to use a hobo's fire to set Carnage ablaze. With Carnage out of the picture, Venom is able to defeat Toxin by ripping him in half. Venom then absorbs the Toxin symbiote and is ready to take on Carnage in a battle to the death. In the end, Venom seperates Kasady from the symbiote, and spares his life, pitying his weakness. Venom burns the Carnage symbiote later on, and Kasady is put in jail. Brock decides to venture off throughout the US, calling himself the "Lethal Protector".

Sorry if its a little long, but please leave feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"