Adam Baldwin
companypreg.jpg

as
cable.jpg

Jason Lewis
gal_men_33_03_b.jpg

as
XmenAngel.jpg

donnie darko, for that pic of archangel, it seems like fabio should play him. well i can't mess with the pic's right now, but to play PSYLOCKE, i would choose Kristen Kreuk, that girl from smallville, and the face cleaner commercial.

X-Freak said:
donnie darko, for that pic of archangel, it seems like fabio should play him. well i can't mess with the pic's right now, but to play PSYLOCKE, i would choose Kristen Kreuk, that girl from smallville, and the face cleaner commercial.

yeah, for some reason I had a lot of trouble finding a good pic of Angel/Archangel (I'm sure if I was willing to spend more than a couple minutes, I could easily).
Anyways, what you're saying is...

Kristin Kreuk
kristin18.jpg

as
psylocke1.jpg

Ryan Gosling as Cannoball? That's a good one.

yeah, I just thought of that right before I posted it

I've never seen her before, but she is gorgeous. I wouldn't mind seeing her in the Psylocke costume. Is she a good actress?

Personally I'd like to see Psylocke in her British body.

I prefer Megan Fox for Danni Moonstar. She's JUST turned 19 TODAY. And plays younger on tv. And yes as others have pointed out, she's SUPERHOT

879_megan%20fox%201.jpg.150.150.jpg

The rest of the New Mutants I'd cast to be in a movie

Cannonball - Lucas Black (right, Friday Night Lights)
00_fridaynightlights.jpg

Wolfsbane - Kristen Stewart (Panic Room)
http://img130.echo.cx/my.php?loc=img130&image=kstewart8li.png
(or the best mid-teens actress who's good enough to do a good scottish accent or a the best mid-teens Scottish actress available)

Cypher/Douglock - Conner Widdows ("Jones" in X-2)
cw20031209c.jpg

Just have it end up being that "Jones" was Doug Ramsey, and maybe they called him "Jones" for his crush/Jonesin' for Kitty Pryde

Isn't that Jason Lewis guy supposed to be playing He-Man in a new film??

Generation Lee said:
Isn't that Jason Lewis guy supposed to be playing He-Man in a new film??

I believe he is.

Lewis should play Captain America.

anyway, I know this one's a recast, but I've never been too fond of Janssen...

1644241_Emily_Cohen.jpg

(Emily Deschanel)

as
jean.gif

all right, well, some of my pics are going away, I'll try to keep editing to have the pics up, but yeah, everyone else should post their casting ideas in here too

I realized I think the perfect Rogue might have been Mandy Moore. She's good in "Saved", playing a psycho bi-atch, she's the right age (Rogue WAS 17 when she joined the team, perhaps 16 when she first encountered the team), she's smoking hot, she's the same height about as Rogue, and she looks in my estimation a ton LIKE the character.

cosmo40104jpg.3WZTIg9L28b-gD-ozFkWqu.JPG

profile_rogue_animated.gif
014.jpg
rogue9.jpg

rogue.gif
16071-rogue.JPG
Rogue.gif

I like Mandy Moore as Rogue. Great idea!

But for Jean Grey i suggest Rachel Wiess from Constatine.

Mandy Moore is perhaps the best casting suggestion for Rogue that I've heard (excluding Anna, since that's not really a suggestion anymore...).

I think she's really underrated as an actress, and that she could most definitely pull it off.

yeah, Mandy Moore is a really good actress, and extremely hot, too

OK after his preformance in ROTS cast him! For what I read about X-Man Hayden is suited for the part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"