Sequels my random X-character casting

Personally for me Mei Melancon was agreat Psylocke and I KNOW she is alive. She also i thought she signed for a 2 movie contract. Anyway she was Perfect Brett just made her look bad IMO. And i wouldn't like a britt Psylocke she is better with her Japaneese.:up:

Melissa Peregrym as Rogue,
Amy Rossum as Kitty Pryde,
Jared Padalecki as Gambit and
Chris Carmack as Longshot.

rogue.jpg

kit.jpg

gambit.jpg

longshot_s.jpg

Vilya could you post a normal picture of Melissa Peregrym

she looks good id stick it,

opps, I mean she looks good in stick it, you know the movie "Stick it"
ya thats what I meant :O

lol :)

Longshot is an underconsidered and would be a relatively inexpensive character to portray in a movie. You don't have to give a huge backstory about him escaping from an alternate universe. He has plenty going for him as a character. He isn't yet another badass, he was sort of unique in his level of naivety and goofiness but he wasn't A JOKE and unrealistic as a hero ala Jar Jar Binks.

The only special effects required for him much would be how to make him look like he has 4 fingers on each hand (including the thumb) when his hands are in shot.

X-Freak said:
donnie darko, for that pic of archangel, it seems like fabio should play him. well i can't mess with the pic's right now, but to play PSYLOCKE, i would choose Kristen Kreuk, that girl from smallville, and the face cleaner commercial.
Psylocke has already been played by Meiling Melançon.

Vilya said:

rogue.jpg

kit.jpg

gambit.jpg

longshot_s.jpg
Why would you want to recast?? I don't understand why people always want to recast the already played characters!

Psylocke8 said:
Personally for me Mei Melancon was agreat Psylocke and I KNOW she is alive. She also i thought she signed for a 2 movie contract. Anyway she was Perfect Brett just made her look bad IMO. And i wouldn't like a britt Psylocke she is better with her Japaneese.:up:
Agreed

Not forgetting the glow in his left eye when he uses his power.:)

BT18 said:
Longshot is an underconsidered and would be a relatively inexpensive character to portray in a movie. You don't have to give a huge backstory about him escaping from an alternate universe. He has plenty going for him as a character. He isn't yet another badass, he was sort of unique in his level of naivety and goofiness but he wasn't A JOKE and unrealistic as a hero ala Jar Jar Binks.

The only special effects required for him much would be how to make him look like he has 4 fingers on each hand (including the thumb) when his hands are in shot.

Maybee we felt the original casting was not ideal? Anyway its fun, we all have our fave actors/actresses.

Lil_Flip246 said:
Why would you want to recast?? I don't understand why people always want to recast the already played characters!

Vilya said:
Not forgetting the glow in his left eye when he uses his power.:)

right, those would be the 2 visual effects, along with maybe a third being supering up his acrobatics/physical stunts.

Vilya said:

rogue.jpg

kit.jpg

gambit.jpg

longshot_s.jpg

:up:

I'd sooner see Jessica Pare as Rogue though.

Philly Phanboy said:
Here she is...

JessicaPare.jpg

Oh, she's pretty! :) i choose Melissa cos she's very athletic, like the rogue in the comics.

haha yes, totally after his performance in Star wars, yes totally. Give him an oscar while your at it lol.

He would be a good Nate Grey though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"