The Amazing Spider-Man 2 "My Spider-sense is tingling" The Spoiler talk thread

I'd say Stan is the only one who sees Peter with parts of his Spidey costume "backstage" and points to him. However, no one pays attention, as they're all staring at the stage, listening to Gwen's speech.

:up: :up:

I'd say Stan is the only one who sees Peter with parts of his Spidey costume "backstage" and points to him. However, no one pays attention, as they're all staring at the stage, listening to Gwen's speech.

Good guess
Also the rest of the audience are looking the other way(presumably towards the stage)

Damn,I will really miss his cameos after that

I think we all will. But let's not think about that ha.

So is this the first time that we see Stan's cameo early on in the movie? The first act.

I think we all will. But let's not think about that ha.

So is this the first time that we see Stan's cameo early on in the movie? The first act.

Depends how long the beginning action scene goes on for

Rise of the silver surfer cameo was quite early on, hulk also

And how about Iron Man 2? Incredible Hulk?

And why are we so damn certain this scene is early in the film?

And how about Iron Man 2? Incredible Hulk?

And why are we so damn certain this scene is early in the film?

tbh im thinking the truck police chase is the action scene at the start of the film because rhino will be somewhere in the middle and electro near the end

i'm guessing he then has to rush back for graduation, maybe why he is on the phone as spider-man in one of the pictures and which is why he is still in his suit when he gets there

so thats why i think its early on in the film, perhaps we know a bit much about what happens in this film :woot:

The police chase is the action scene at start of film.
Rhino is somewhere in the middle.
After defeating Rhino he has to rush back for graduation.
Then Electro near the end.

Why would this be less likely?

tbh im thinking the truck police chase is the action scene at the start of the film because rhino will be somewhere in the middle and electro near the end

i'm guessing he then has to rush back for graduation, maybe why he is on the phone as spider-man in one of the pictures and which is why he is still in his suit when he gets there

so thats why i think its early on in the film, perhaps we know a bit much about what happens in this film :woot:

Now that him on the cell phone in front of the truck is brought up, makes me think why he didn't just swing??

Now that him on the cell phone in front of the truck is brought up, makes me think why he didn't just swing??

that can be looked at in 2 ways

1. how would he swing and talk on the phone

&

2. with the traffic sounss in the background it sounds more believable to say he is caught in traffic to aunt may

Last edited:
The police chase is the action scene at start of film.
Rhino is somewhere in the middle.
After defeating Rhino he has to rush back for graduation.
Then Electro near the end.

Why would this be less likely?

well its not less likely, its just my guess, personally it seems it could fit together quite well to be at the start just after the action stuff

Okay. Fair enough. I'd rather see something like:

Act 1:
- Opening flashback of plane crash and parents funeral, where we see Uncle Ben.
- Flash to police chase, Aleksei (steals armored car or something). Spidey stops him.
- Aunt May and school scenes... Excited for graduation.
- Aleksei locked up at Ravencroft, where they inevitably sign him up for experimentation or w/e.
- Peter and Gwen have a date night?
- Peter finds and wants to kill Burglar (Uncle Ben's killer)
- Intro Max Dillon as Oscorp's electrician perhaps near Norman talking to his son.
- Peter meets Harry and/or MJ.

Act 2:
- Rhino escapes in superpowered suit. Spidey takes him down after long battle. Max Dillon witnesses. Spidey becomes his hero.
- Peter running late for graduation.
- Peter and Harry hang out. Possibly meet Norman.
- Norman is involved in Electro's accidental creation.
- Electro makes a mess of things in time square. Spidey has to rescue civilians. Spidey is too late to stop him from escaping.

Act 3:
- Electro and Spidey final battle.
- Find out key plot points of Peter's parents and origin.
- Green Goblin serum teased

[and this is all very quick. I'll give it some more thought.]

Okay. Fair enough. I'd rather see something like:

Act 1:
- Opening flashback of plane crash and parents funeral, where we see Uncle Ben.
- Flash to police chase, Aleksei (steals armored car or something). Spidey stops him.
- Aunt May and school scenes... Excited for graduation.
- Aleksei locked up at Ravencroft, where they inevitably sign him up for experimentation or w/e.
- Peter and Gwen have a date night?
- Peter finds and wants to kill Burglar (Uncle Ben's killer)
- Intro Max Dillon as Oscorp's electrician perhaps near Norman talking to his son.
- Peter meets Harry and/or MJ.

Act 2:
- Rhino escapes in superpowered suit. Spidey takes him down after long battle. Max Dillon witnesses. Spidey becomes his hero.
- Peter running late for graduation.
- Peter and Harry hang out. Possibly meet Norman.
- Norman is involved in Electro's accidental creation.
- Electro makes a mess of things in time square. Spidey has to rescue civilians. Spidey is too late to stop him from escaping.

Act 3:
- Electro and Spidey final battle.
- Find out key plot points of Peter's parents and origin.
- Green Goblin serum teased

[and this is all very quick. I'll give it some more thought.]

Also in Act 3, you should add the death of Gwen by Gobby (cliffhanger ending). The studio teased to be going for a Wrath of Khan type ending, so what better way to do that then kill off Gwen from Gobby?

By the way, just because Cooper wasn't spotted on set, doesn't mean this can't be done. CGI or Stuntman depending on what version of Gobby they use (probably Ultimate).

Last edited:
This could be nothing, but this is the second time this week The Daily Mail has written this, and yes, I know it's the Daily Mail so take it with a grain of salt

The sequel will feature the lovers leaving their hometown and heading off to college where Peter will bunk with Harry Osborn -- who later becomes his nemesis the Green Goblin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2334973/Emma-Stone-Andrew-Garfield-easily-make-transition-screen-sweethearts-real-life-lovers-filming-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2.html

that can be looked at in 2 ways

1. how would he swing and talk on the phone

&

2. with the traffic sounss in the background it sounds more believable to say he is caught in traffic to aunt may

Ah. Sometimes I feel like such a ditz haha. Yeah #1 is the most likely reason. #2 could accompany that.

I may or may not have heard things concerning Green Goblin yesterday.

This could be nothing, but this is the second time this week The Daily Mail has written this, and yes, I know it's the Daily Mail so take it with a grain of salt

The sequel will feature the lovers leaving their hometown and heading off to college where Peter will bunk with Harry Osborn -- who later becomes his nemesis the Green Goblin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2334973/Emma-Stone-Andrew-Garfield-easily-make-transition-screen-sweethearts-real-life-lovers-filming-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2.html

ah, the daily mail. :funny: why would gwen and peter ever leave nyc to go to college, and what a marvelous coincidence it would be that he bunks with harry who just happens to be an old friend whose dad is the ceo of the company that's causing all the mess in peter's life (and let's be honest, how would the daily mail know harry becomes the goblin and not any other website?). priceless.

Obviously can't say shizzle, but WETA is working on the props for certain characters apparently.

ah, the daily mail. :funny: why would gwen and peter ever leave nyc to go to college, and what a marvelous coincidence it would be that he bunks with harry who just happens to be an old friend whose dad is the ceo of the company that's causing all the mess in peter's life

a sitcom in the making

Last edited:
if WETA is just working on props (Glider) thats great. But they do heavy CGI and Mocap, meaning I guess (ugh) Monster Goblin is a possibility. :barf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"