My Tribute to AL BUNDY

zzzz.jpg

zx7.jpg

zx6.jpg

Hooters, hooters, yum yum yum...hooters, hooters, on a girl that's dumb.

tivo recorded the 2 part episode where the blow out the power on the hottest day of the year and they spend the day at the supermarket.... classic

BlackHardKnight said:
I love when any guy looks at Kelly...Al beats the **** out of them...classic.
Yeah he just bounches them of a bunch of stuff.

I watched the two part ep last night where al and everyone think they bought a mine and find gold. But it turns out to be a national park there in and its fools gold.

BlackHardKnight said:
Way before Uncle Phil did it to Jazz.

:woot: Shout out to Jazzy Jeff

The best episode was when Al was looking for that Damn song..."go with himmm" and he went to that records store and everyone he ran into didn't have a clue what the hell he was talking about!!!:woot: He had that little move when he tried to think of it...great!

Sometimes I feel I have watched way too much tv and movies.

Does anyone remember there being an episode of Married with Children that had nothing to do with the Bundys at all?

Yeah, wasn't it like about another family living in an apartment? I think it was going to be like pilot for a new series? wasn't matt leblanc like the son in the family or something?

samurai black said:
Yeah, wasn't it like about another family living in an apartment? I think it was going to be like pilot for a new series? wasn't matt leblanc like the son in the family or something?

i remember this...i think it was a spin-off with matt and his dad always looking for ways to get rich quick..I liked it for the short time it was on

Yeah I remember that one. It was a pilot for a show called Top of the Heap. You're right about Matt Lablanc being in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"