My Tribute to AL BUNDY

J Alba's Lover said:
You wanna hear something funny? My dad kind of look like Al Bundy. And something else he even dresses like him. He's even got one of those tan jackets al wears. And has a beat up old ford from the 80's. And he's always complaining about his work. He don't work with those though he works with plastic.

Really what kind of Ford...

BlackHardKnight said:
Really what kind of Ford...
I forget. It's like a 83. the things almost as old as I am.

you gotta love the bundy credo.

Hooters Hooters Yum Yum Hooters Hooters On a Girl that's dumb.

lol,

J Alba's Lover said:
I forget. It's like a 83. the things almost as old as I am.

you gotta love the bundy credo.

Hooters Hooters Yum Yum Hooters Hooters On a Girl that's dumb.

lol,

Moses....

grandmasterb.jpg

ba-03.jpg

kelly_12_823.jpg

Didn't know how good I had it when I had Kelly Bundy!!

Yeah those were the days. A lot of my childhood was spent watching this show.

The first 6 seasons was some of the funniest **** of all time. A true classic. Ed O'Neil should have got a friggin emmy for that role.

I can't ever watch this show without getting depressed.

Another good ep...is when a bunch of mothers come into the store and breast feed....the look on Al's face is priceless.

Anyone remember those white kids named Young Black Teenagers? They made that song, Nobody knows, I had Kelly Bundy. AAhhhh the memories withnthis show!

I have the first 5 seasons on dvd. Watch them all the time. Season 6 comes out in Dec I think. That the last season I'll get because the show went way downhill after that.

Al Bundy Famous Quotes

• Go away, Peg
  • Let's Cook!
  • Behind every successful man is a woman who didn't marry me
  • I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare
  • Pretty women make us wanna BUY beer. Ugly women make us wanna DRINK beer.
  • It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat.
  • A man's home is his coffin.
  • Marriage is like insurance. You pay and pay, you never get anything back
  • Home, sweet Hell!
  • Let's Rock.
  • Women. Can't live with them. The End.
  • Hooters, hooters, yum yum yum. Hooters, hooters on a girl that's dumb.
  • Let there be baseball, let there be life!
  • Steeeeeeeerike!
  • Peg, you can stab me with knives, you can beat me with clubs, you can make me open my eyes when we're having sex, but there's no way on earth you can make me get a second job.
  • [About the new baby] I would like the record to show that I would rather lie in a bunk bed under Oprah. I would rather engage in a frolicking threesome with Roseanne and her cool husband. I would rather play Naked Twister with every one of the Golden Girls, than have that little screaming doodie geyser at the foot of my bed. I've said my piece, thank you
  • I was driving home, God knows why...
  • I hate my life. Can't eat, can't sleep, can't bury the wife in the backyard.
  • Peg, feed me, or feed me TO something. I just want to be part of the food chain (from The Dance Show episode)
  • A fat woman clip-clopped into the shoe store today, said, "I'd like something I'd be comfortable in," so I said, "Try Wyoming!"

Psycho Dad.

Who's that riding into the sun.
Who's the man with the itchy gun.
Who's the man who kills for fun!
Psycho Dad. Psycho Dad. Psycho Dad!
He sleeps with a gun, but he loves his son.
Killed his wife 'cause she weighed a ton... Psycho Dad!

God this show was great...but all good things must come to an end....

Yet I fore see a remake movie in the future.

BlackHardKnight said:
I had a thing for Peg....

al was crazy..I'd tap peg all night.I really thought al was nuts for not mounting that

kane9321 said:
al was crazy..I'd tap peg all night.I really thought al was nuts for not mounting that
You see that's what made it funny. It wouldn't have the same affect if Al was turning down an ugly fat chick. Al could have been married to Marilyn Monroe and he would still turn her down. It didn't matter to Al what Peg looked like, that fact was that she was his wife and that's what turned him off.

Am I the only person who liked the character Griff?

PyroChamber said:
Am I the only person who liked the character Griff?

I kinda wish they'd kept his original co-worker luke on longer.... he was there only a few episodes but was a real scumbag...

so many possibilities. :huh:

Also, did anyone remember that there was another Gary besides the female one?

Griff was cool. Basically going along with Al's schemes even though it was clear he knew he was nuts.

Miranda Veracruz de la Jolla Cardinal

Teresa_parente2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"