• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight My Trip: Filming Updates & NEW SPOILERS!!!

I don't care anymore about Joker being perma white or not. From what I've heard so far, Ledger is going to nail Joker's personality perfectly. June 2008, where are you?

There was a time when I cared about the permaclown, but the border of that time went whooshing by a while ago.

Can't...wait...for...Batman...:hyper:

heh, but i type fine and communicate quite well. i know. but i hate just typing "yeah" or "that's right." or "good point" because that's what makes these threads bloated. but i've been slowly trying to do that just to get a few more posts. i guess ill do that a few times a day and try to get like 30 posts a day. although for me, that's a buttload of posts.

Well, these boards have been a good time waster. Especially when I am downloading something off torrent.

Well, these boards have been a good time waster. Especially when I am downloading something off torrent.

yeah i look at them all night while i'm watching tv or working on gamemaker games. (game maker is this sweet ass program i have. it rocks.) but at those times there aren't many new posts goin on.

What is gamemaker? I am too lazy to google.

forums wouldn't load =\ gamemaker is a program that lets you make 2d games. like sidescrolling platformers or scrolling shooters. maze games, etc. it's cool stuff. u can do basic 3d games too, but it's really hard. but u can do pretty much any kind of 2d game with relative ease. u can get it for free but there's also a $20 version which has a couple more features. it's a pretty awesome program. u can make SNES style games and stuff. it's good stuff.

There was a time when I cared about the permaclown, but the border of that time went whooshing by a while ago.

Can't...wait...for...Batman...:hyper:

Yeah, I'm pretty much over the permawhite debate, really.

honestly, it's a topic that doesnt really go anywhere, and it doesn't really affect the 'scope' of the movie. I mean, someone just can't think "Joker's not permiwhite, therefore the movie will suck."

While it's fun to debate about it, it's seems so trivial at this point, espcially when we don't know enough about the plot.

Dude, post the pictures and video footage already! Sounds awesome!

honestly, it's a topic that doesnt really go anywhere, and it doesn't really affect the 'scope' of the movie. I mean, someone just can't think "Joker's not permiwhite, therefore the movie will suck."

While it's fun to debate about it, it's seems so trivial at this point, espcially when we don't know enough about the plot.

i totally agree. i still think it's a matter of opinion, and then that makes a whole debate too. the same things have been said again and again for the past 3 months. it's pretty old at this point.

hell yeah it's getting old. man, we got until next friggin' July. Imagine debating about that crap. haha.

So far, I like what Nolan's doing with the Dark Knight.

This movie just keeps getting better and better,I am really intent on finding a pic of the Joker with stiches on his mouth,i've only seen the leaked pics where his cut smile looks like a scar not a fresh wound

See, I don't know if The Joker has 'stiches' on his mouth. I still believe (and I could be wrong) that how it looked like to the guy. It could be 'gashes/scars' still.

Not everyone follows this board and knows the current word on the film, you know?

yeah. he could have stitches at one point though. who knows? all i know is this movie has the potential to be my favorite movie of all time. and all the nerds in the world can't bring me down off the high that i get thinking about this movie. i loved BB so much. but joker is my favorite character of all time. and i think he looks awesome in this movie. i think ledger is going to be incredible. when i heard he was cast it clicked with me. i can totally see it. i hope this movie is as great as i think it will be.

The debate is still going to continue the closer we get to the movies release. Fans are going to start flocking here from IMDB forums and bring up old topics.

The debate is still going to continue the closer we get to the movies release. Fans are going to start flocking here from IMDB forums and bring up old topics.

that's actually already begun. they are easily shunnable. i think the closer the movie gets, the less relevant these boards will be. (you should check out gamemaker though, if ur in to old school video game. haven't you ever wanted to have your own sidescroller? whether it be about u, or a character you made up, or a laser-shooting penis?)

Ya, I'm on my laptop now and I don't load games on it heh. Also I don't have the time or patience to make my own game anymore.

Ya, I'm on my laptop now and I don't load games on it heh. Also I don't have the time or patience to make my own game anymore.

heh. it's some sweet stuff. i'll link you to some of my games once i get em goin. last year i made my g/f a cartoon for christmas. it was about me trying to sing her a christmas carol but continuously getting interupted by ninjas and dragons. and then eventually i had to fight santa claus to the death. and now this year i'm going to make her a sequel, which will be a video game. in which santa returns and kidnaps her. so i'll have to fight through elves, laser-shooting angels, and evil penguins to get her back. should be pretty awesome.

I wonder what I would think if I was a girl and my boyfriend sent me that.

I wonder what I would think if I was a girl and my boyfriend sent me that.

the cartoon was a dvd. the game i'll put on a cd rom and maybe make a t-shirt with the VG version of me on it. i'm into all that creative sh-t. i didn't watch the cartoon with her. but she seemed to enjoy it. yeah, it's not like..a normal thing to do, but that's me for ya. i mean, how many girls can say my b/f made me a video game or a cartoon for christmas? i've also thought about writing her one of those novels that like, at different points you can choose the path of the story. those are the easiest to write. i would do that too. maybe for her birthday. who does that sh-t? nobody. that's who.

Must be a fine woman, good for you. Though I would tell my gf, "frankly it is too much work to do all that stuff; so I'll just tell you the things I thought about doing. After all it is the thought that counts."

heh. i've done stuff like that too. plan too big and then be too lazy to do it. i mean, she's super goodlookin (to me anyway). girls are always muses for me. these are the kinds of things i want to do anyway, but never have the motivation. so girls can motivate me to do something i wouldn't do otherwise. i'm glad something can inspire me. i'm usually all talk when it comes to making movies or writing sh-t or whatever. so...that's good. i like to make em smile. plus i think making something has more value than buying something. as long the thing you're making has some sort of quality to it. but i like personalized sh-t. that's cool. she digs it. makes her giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"