Sequels Best Story for SM4?

I also read a lot of people saying Conners should use the symbiote for his experiment to regrow his arm. Now, I know nothing like that happend in the comic book, but if they were to go that route, and it were capable of regeneration, wouldn't that be a great way to have brock return? Have him just regenerate, in a visual similar to, I don't know, maybe the way the leech monster first did in resident evil 0? I mean, I am just throwing ideas around, but that would logically make sense to me.

I think that's a great idea for Brock's return.

I don't think Black Cat needs to be written as a love interest. She should be written as a lust interest. I mean, would it totally kill the goody-two-shoes nature of the character to introduce someone who he really just wants to bang? A character who just oozes sexuality, whom Peter can't help but be turned on by? I don't think every beautiful girl they introduce should be a legitimate "love" interest. I mean, come on.

But Black Cat could certainly use her sexuality to manipulate him and mess with him, but she develops as a character and she eventually proves to be a flawed, but ultimately good-hearted person and a useful ally.

oh man. imagine after an encounter with BC, spider-man is so turned on he has to sit down for a few minutes and not swing anywhere as he attempts to hid a woody in his spandex.

Pretty sad trailer... but I couldn't do much better... thanks for making me waste a minute of my life anyways....

Well, here's my idea...thought I'd bring this topic back to life.

Spider-Man 4

After the devastating results of his battle with the Venom and Sandman, Peter Parker is still picking up the pieces of his life. With the world in greater danger now than it ever has been, he realizes that there is no turning back.

When his teacher at Columbia, Dr. Curt Connors, becomes a victim to his own experiment, New York City's greatest threat is born: Lizard. With Peter struggling to balance his own life, now he must decide between the life he chose and a trusted friend.

After Spider-Man pulls his punches against the Lizard and protects the monster from the NYPD, JJJ offers a $100,000 award for Spider-Man. Enter Max Dillion, a failed electricion turned super criminal by mere chance.

Now, with Electro and the police on his tail and with Lizard still on the run, Peter faces the greatest challenge ever and must become the hero he was meant to be.

I'd like if they shove Electro in SM4... ESPECIALLY if he is working for a guy like Kingpin following his accident...

PS: Kraven works better dude!!!

Would anyone like to join me in just creating some scenes we would like to see in the fourth film. Thinking of an entire film is best done in small steps.

I have an idea of Spidey's first encounter with The Lizard. I'm gonna write it out, not in screenplay format, I don't work like that. I will think of it as a very short story. I'm starting it now, but it may take a while; I don't normally write fan-fiction.

^I was kind of thinking the same way: I have a general outline for SM4 (my interpretation), but there are also some specific scenes I envisioned in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"