Sequels Mysterio needs to be in SM4!

I liked it in ASM #311, when a wall transformed into a giant rock monster. Spider-Man fought it, but it ended up killing a civilian. For pretty much the rest of the comic, Peter was beating himself up about not being able to save the man, but when he finds out it was all an illusion made by Mysterio, well, you know what happens.

That'd be great in a movie, in my opinion.

For me I would like to see The Lizard & Mysterio but Kraven would do if no Mysterio.

Mysterio would probably be expensive depending on how the writers use his illusion skills.

Would they create illusions that would make the audience go WOW or perhaps focus on the original 1st mysterio story ASM13?

I could see a sub plot with someone hell bent on framing Spidey aswell as having a wild Lizard running loose in NYC.

:dkm: The Kinguin (new villain in town) :grin:

^^ Well, I personally don't see the Lizard and Mysterio as a good pair. There has to be a solid connection between characters. The Lizard and Kraven works, only because Kraven could be "hunting down the reptile and the spider", y'know?

In SM3, I always thought that Sandman and Venom went well together, because long before it ever came out, when we didn't know much of the story, I expected Venom to kill Sandman just like in the comics.

I actually want to see J. Jonah Jameson take a more antagonistic role, as he does in the comics. Perhaps not to a Spider-Slayer level but some sense in which he seriously wants to take Spidey down (possibly after the death of John Jameson?) and attempts to do so, either by working with Beck to sabotage his reputation, or having a hand in creating the Scorpion...

A Mysterio plotline would definitely allow for JJJ to get nastier.

I definitely like the menace that Mysterio brings, how he has caused Spider-Man to seriously doubt himself. Spidey had to work up the inner strength to deny what his five senses told him and listen to his sixth. I think that would be a worthy story to tell.

^^ We could always tell the story of "The Big Man" where Peter though Jameson was the Big Man himself, but it turns out he isn't. It's not much, but it could work to make him seem more like a threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"