NA12 Haves/Wants Thread!

Bump...

Namor14, check the list and PM me what youu want fo the Methamorpho BAF pieces...

Thanks!

Added this guy to the Haves......

DSC02248.jpg

WHY COULDN'T THAT ICEMAN STILL BE IN IT"S BOX?!?!?!?!......:(....He's the last one I need to complete my Movie X-Men collection....

You know what...And I still don't know why I opened him....He had no place to be in my shelves....Well.

Added to the HAVES Green Lantern from the DCU Two packs....

You know what...And I still don't know why I opened him....He had no place to be in my shelves....Well.

Ah heck man that's cool...I'm sure I'll find one one of these days...never thought I'd find BS Rogue and X-2 Nightcrawler both for under $40 but I did...:yay:

Update

Needs:
GI Joe 25th AVAC- Cobra SNAKE, Best of Episodes DVD set,Ultimate Battle Pack-Target.
TF Universe: Sideswipe-Deluxe, Hotshot-Deluxe,Dinobot-Deluxe, Smokescreen-Deluxe, Ratchet-Deluxe.
ML Nemesis Wave,
DCUC 6.

Updated 03/23/09

NEEDS

DCUC Wave 6
Hawkman
Red and Blue Supes
Mr. Miracle
Dr. Impossible
Killer Moth
Captain Marvel

DCUC Wake 7
Aquaman Blue Camo
Big Barda
Blue Betle
Booster Gold
Captain Cold
Flash
Kid Flash.... ALREADY GOT HIM!!!

ML Nemesis Wave

ML Legends Wave 2 of Two Packs
GI Joe:
Cobra SNAKE
Best of Episodes DVD set

HAVES

NEW HAVES/NEW HAVES/NEW HAVES
DSC02717.jpg

Last edited:
i want maskless terry! dammit... lol u told me i could have one.. so i get first dibs!

LOL!!! You are right buddy! I did told you that!

Can we work something out with the DCUC figs I am missing?

NEW have! Worlds Greatest Super Heroes Green Lantern! This guys ring is WAY BETTER than the ring from the Gundy wave GL....

IMG00047-20090327-2249.jpg

IMG00048-20090327-2249.jpg

Oh, and I added another DCSH Batgirl to the HAVES list!

I have wave 6 DCUC Shazam, Killermoth, Hawkman, and Wave 7 Blue Beetle and blue camo Aquaman.

I am interested in your DCSH Batgirls

Updated haves and wants...

Thanks to evryone who helped me with DCUC wave 6 and 7!

New wants:

If anybody is going to the SDCC...I want to arrange me a deal.

I want the Wonder Twins DCUC SDCC exclusive...
wondertwinsDCUC.jpg

Also I want a 30 inch AntiMonitor...But I thin that is almost impossible right?
AntiMonitor.jpg

NA i might be able to get the twins for ya... which reminds me... i do need to buy SDCC tickets soon

NA i might be able to get the twins for ya... which reminds me... i do need to buy SDCC tickets soon

That's why I love you buddy! :cwink: Thanks!

I might also want the ML exclusive (is there is one this year :csad:) and the MU exclusives...

And of course...If you need some $ for the ride, tickets, etc. I can help you out a bit...

PM me when the time comes. Thanks bud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"