The Dark Knight Natalie portman for Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

I feel the same way....but I'm not gonna suggest her as casting until I see something I can really gage her on.

And I don't think Mila Kunis reads these boards, but I could be wrong.

Ronny Shade said:
And I don't think Mila Kunis reads these boards, but I could be wrong.

LOL. Of course not. I just thought, maybe if typed *really* loud...

She'd be some 70s show or Family guy forums and hear you? LOL.

Super_Ludacris said:
Lotta people wanted Brittany Murphy a few years ago on this board. Still a good choice. McAdams, Cuthbert are good choices. I saw a picture of Evageline Lilly that made me think "Hell yes" for her. But I know some people cant see it. I wouldnt mind. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a personal choice I thought about but no one is trying to see that, so I'll quietly leave that.

I saw Isla Fisher as Poison Ivy but she might be a good Harley. Who else? Reese Witherspoon? I thought of Sarah Michelle Gellar too.Mia Kirshner too

But I think Brittany, Reese, maybe Scarlett (not too sure), Isla and Elisha

Zooey Deschanell is my Harley if they want to go the young Harley route. If they want to do the menionted older more mature Harley route my suggestion is Jennifer Connely - the wife to future Joker Paul Bettany.

Ronny Shade said:
Mila Kunis doesn't really strike me as the calculating mysterious beauty that Talia needs to be....but that could just be That 70s Show talking.

I have no problem tell you that that is the only thing I based my suggestion off of, to be honest I cant see Meg Griffin playing Talia either.

Mila Kunis just seems to young and too girly to play Talia. I just cant see myself taking her seriously as Talia.

I agree. I mean, I love Mila Kunis in Mila Kunis-type roles, but I don't really see how she'd have the screen presence to really go up against Bale.

CConn said:
I agree. I mean, I love Mila Kunis in Mila Kunis-type roles, but I don't really see how she'd have the screen presence to really go up against Bale.

^:up:

None of you saw American Psycho 2? Mila was the main character. Heh, teh irony.

I pity anyone who's seen American Psycho 2.

Then douse them with gasoline.

Damn I didnt even know there was an American Psycho 2

WHEN DID THIS BECOME A Mila Kunis THREAD?

OH AND AMERICAN PSYCHO 2 SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED CAN U IMAGINE Mila Kunis KILLING PEOPLE? OH HOW SCARY IS THAT ?

patrickbateman said:
The funny thing is we're not even talking about Mila Kunis for Harley Quinn, which if you ask me is a wayy better suggestion that for Talia.

patrickbateman said:

OH AND AMERICAN PSYCHO 2 SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED CAN U IMAGINE Mila Kunis KILLING PEOPLE? OH HOW SCARY IS THAT ?
You know I think it's pretty damn ignorant to pass judgement on something you HAVEN'T ****ING SEEN. I've seen American Psycho 2 and I will say this. She was actually very convincing as a sociopath. I liked her performance a lot. The movie itself could have been alot better, it had some problems. But it's like with Cillian Murphy, alot of people had only seen him in 28 Days Later prior to Begins. 28 Days Later was a sucky movie but Murphy still gave a good performance. That is how I feel about Mila Kunis in AP2.

And just because you've only happened to have seen her on Thar 70s Show you come to the conclusion she can only play Jackie; that shows to me you have a lack of imagination. Besides, are you aware she's not American? She came to this country from the Ukraine at like 9 or 10 years old. But she is able to do a perfect American accent. And the character she plays on That 70s Show is obviously very different from her background, but she is able to fit right into the part. So considering that, and her performance in AP2, I think she must be a pretty good actress. Exactly how good, I'm not sure, she hasn't been in enough yet. But she definitely can play more than just Jackie.

Maxwell Smart said:
You know I think it's pretty damn ignorant to pass judgement on something you HAVEN'T ****ING SEEN. I've seen American Psycho 2 and I will say this. She was actually very convincing as a sociopath. I liked her performance a lot. The movie itself could have been alot better, it had some problems. But it's like with Cillian Murphy, alot of people had only seen him in 28 Days Later prior to Begins. 28 Days Later was a sucky movie but Murphy still gave a good performance. That is how I feel about Mila Kunis in AP2.

And just because you've only happened to have seen her on Thar 70s Show you come to the conclusion she can only play Jackie; that shows to me you have a lack of imagination. Besides, are you aware she's not American? She came to this country from the Ukraine at like 9 or 10 years old. But she is able to do a perfect American accent. And the character she plays on That 70s Show is obviously very different from her background, but she is able to fit right into the part. So considering that, and her performance in AP2, I think she must be a pretty good actress. Exactly how good, I'm not sure, she hasn't been in enough yet. But she definitely can play more than just Jackie.

((STARES))

Dude my name is Patrick Bateman?? Hello as in THE American psycho??? What makes you think I haven’t seen American psycho 2 I’ve seen it sucked bad acting bad performance don’t get me started on Mila Kunis she was unbelievably annoying, having a grating tone in her voice. It WAS worth the $3 rental. YOU LIKED her performance a lot? Well for you sociopath must have a totally different meaning

If anything, this film at least presented the incredibly sexy image of a cute little condom wielding psychopath, running around a cheap-looking college campus in low cut dresses/tops. Yes, it lacked the psychology, irony and genius of the first film and it's source, but you can't deny she's gorgeous. Really, I laughed my ass off with this movie, but it didn´t scare me, I think it´s more like a spoof of scary movies. It sucked a bit for me cus I watched the trailer, and unfortunately you can see the end in the end of the trailer. still a very funny movie. American Psycho (the original) is, to put it simply, one of the best movies ever made. It is darkly funny, and yet sophisticated, and make a subtle statement about society, the 80's, and many other things. American Psycho is a movie that is very deep, despite the appearance of a shallow killer flick. People are STILL debating what American Psycho is about, what it means, who is Patrick Bateman. The movie is awesome on all levels.

Then Lion's Gate releases this crap. It's a desecration. Watch the first one, words cannot describe how amazingly bad American Psycho II is. The only thing half-way decent about it is the first 10 minutes which feature Patrick Bateman, but of course, he's killed off in the most unrealistic and idiotic way possible. This movie script was written by a 3-year-old, skip this movie at all costs. Lion's Gate is a terrible movie company.

If you want why don’t we make a poll in the film forums where everyone who’s seen American psycho 2 will review mila’s so called performance in the movie, what do u say u up for it.

OK I'M SAYING IT AGAIN Mila Kunis WAS BAD IN AMERICAN PSYCHO 2 .

BAD AS IN NOT GOOD

Maxwell Smart said:
28 Days Later wasn't a sucky movie.

patrickbateman said:
I concur.

But please explain one thing: how the hell did you mange to sit through the whole of American Psycho 2? You need a medal of some kind. I was out seeking vengeance on the filmakers not 20 minutes into this pathetic offering.

Macphisto said:
I concur.

But please explain one thing: how the hell did you mange to sit through the whole of American Psycho 2? You need a medal of some kind. I was out seeking vengeance on the filmakers not 20 minutes into this pathetic offering.

man i so want make a thread on how bad ameircan psycho 2 was ... think we should do that ? i dont want to talk about it on this natalie portman thread cause it natalie portman damm it.... lets get back to natalie on this thread lets forget about Mila Kunis and all the other crap and lets focus on natalie anyone see that new vanity fair pic screams

meowwwwwwwww go to natalieportman.com

patrickbateman said:
man i so want make a thread on how bad ameircan psycho 2 was ... think we should do that ? i dont want to talk about it on this natalie portman thread cause it natalie portman damm it.... lets get back to natalie on this thread lets forget about Mila Kunis and all the other crap and lets focus on natalie anyone see that new vanity fair pic screams

meowwwwwwwww go to natalieportman.com
I think it's best we just pretend American Psycho 2 never happened. We'll only encourage them to make a third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"