The Dark Knight Natalie portman for Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

StorminNorman said:
Yes, the Penguin is a sexy sexy beast. Plus hes a fat guy, so of course hes got some nice boobies! :up:
That...that is not a denial!

Visionary said:
KILLER CROC, for one, and an intellect like Mr. Freeze would work, as well.
Killer Croc's no more of a main villain than Harley - he has very little depth beyond the physical threat he poses. Freeze would hold up, but he really doesn't have the team-up capacity Harley does with the Joker.

Again, we're not talking about Harley having her own film or anything - just having her in Arkham as Dr. Harleen Quinzell, then possibly a cameo as Harley.
StorminNorman said:
No, it is not a denial.
Not a Burton fan are you? :o

Visionary said:
KILLER CROC, for one, and an intellect like Mr. Freeze would work, as well.
Uhm.....and BANE.

Duh.

StorminNorman said:
Major villain? No she should never be a major villian- she should play a supporting role for Mista J.

Harley Quinn the villian will not be in BB2 - and chances are netiher will Harleen Quinzelle.

i think dr Harleen Quinzelle is going to replace Crane :up: :)

Ronny Shade said:
Uhm.....and BANE.

Duh.
He's the only one, really. He's not a "classic" villain, but that's semantics. :o

CConn said:
Not a Burton fan are you? :o

No, just happen to find the Penguin to be a sexy, sexy man.
batpenguin.jpg
Yum..thats the good stuff.

It's kind of on topic. We're talking about sexiness, and Sexiness and Natalie are like...the same thing.

Fine, Natalie Portman is sexier than the Penguin - happy now?

Ronny Shade said:
It's kind of on topic. We're talking about sexiness, and Sexiness and Natalie are like...the same thing.

Works for me.

Ronny Shade said:

That is so true. I already had a crush on her from Star Wars, but after I saw Garden State I realized Portman is a goddess.

I'm not the one you should be trying to please.

Maxwell Smart said:
That is so true. I already had a crush on her from Star Wars, but after I saw Garden State I realized Portman is a goddess.

I agree, just watching her made Epsiodes I and II worth watching.

StorminNorman said:
I agree, just watching her made Epsiodes I and II worth watching.

At the risk of getting too off-topic here, my other two celebrity crushes are Mila Kunis and Sarah Silverman. I guess I have a thing for Jewish girls. :O

Maxwell Smart said:
At the risk of getting too off-topic here, my other two celebrity crushes are Mila Kunis and Sarah Silverman. I guess I have a thing for Jewish girls. :O

Nothing wrong with either of those, in fact...Mila Kunis could work as Talia me thinks.

StorminNorman said:
Nothing wrong with either of those, in fact...Mila Kunis could work as Talia me thinks.

Possibly so.

And if they were to ever use her, for some reason I can picture her playing Vicki Vale. It's definitely not her looks, because she obviously doesn't look like the character(then again, Cillian Murphy looks nothing like Crane), but I could just picture her playing Vale.

Maxwell Smart said:
Possibly so.

And if they were to ever use her, for some reason I can picture her playing Vicki Vale. It's definitely not her looks, because she obviously doesn't look like the character(then again, Cillian Murphy looks nothing like Crane), but I could just picture her playing Vale.

That works, if they put Vicki Vale in the franchise I could see it working - looks mean nothing Nolan has prooved.

CConn said:
Selina's always been portrayed as a very strong and independent woman, isn't Portman a bit too...girlish in both personality and appearance?

Not at all. Portman's a very strong woman. It's one of the reasons she was selected to play Padmé Amidala in the Prequels... even if Lucas somehow got her to subdue nearly all of her personality.

If Natalie's ability to play strength or maturity is EVER in question, I will direct you to one film, and one film only.

Leon: The Professional.

She was, what, eleven? Twelve? And she was so mature and edgy in that movie it was honestly frightening. She's a great actress.

And, she looks like Selena Kyle as drawn by Jim Lee. Especially with that short hair she's got now. And she has a body like Jim Lee drew her, too.

Yeah, I think this is the single greatest idea I have EVER heard.

Portman for Catwoman!

Bah! Being hot for Captain America isn't gay

Unless you're a woman.

Keyser Sushi said:
Not at all. Portman's a very strong woman. It's one of the reasons she was selected to play Padmé Amidala in the Prequels... even if Lucas somehow got her to subdue nearly all of her personality.

If Natalie's ability to play strength or maturity is EVER in question, I will direct you to one film, and one film only.

She was, what, eleven? Twelve? And she was so mature and edgy in that movie it was honestly frightening. She's a great actress.

And, she looks like Selena Kyle as drawn by Jim Lee. Especially with that short hair she's got now. And she has a body like Jim Lee drew her, too.

Portman for Catwoman!

Your welcome.

Keyser Sushi said:

Portman for Catwoman!
You didn't take your Ritalin today, did you? :o

CConn said:
You didn't take your Ritalin today, did you? :o

If I did, I would be paranoid delusional right now. I used to take Ritalin, almost twenty years ago. It nearly drove me mad. True story.

...now I feel mighty uncomfortable.

Yet...it's almost worth it for the irony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"