NBA 2020-2021 THREAD

that elbow must be sharp because unless i missed something, it didn't look like he got hit too hard. not sure it was intentional either. an accident?
I've seen WAY worse elbows thrown. I think the reason for LBJ's suspension was the reaction from Stewart. I can understand him being pissed, but I think if he goes back and looks at it, I think he'll realize he overreacted. In the moment, you don't see what really happened. You just feel the result.

I've seen WAY worse elbows thrown. I think the reason for LBJ's suspension was the reaction from Stewart. I can understand him being pissed, but I think if he goes back and looks at it, I think he'll realize he overreacted. In the moment, you don't see what really happened. You just feel the result.

I was referring more to the blood

I was referring more to the blood
I used to box and, while I was never really cut, a well placed blow, even if it isn't that hard, can open a nasty wound; especially just under or over the eye. What's sharp is the bone above and below the eye. It's probably an evolutionary thing that protects the eyeball.

Kid overreacted clearly what u thought was going to happen u reach LeBron and u fight him ? Tasting his own blood was the catslyst I believe

The Lakers have had a ridiculously easy schedule so far. They seem to be making a habit of winning close games or losing to less than mediocre and downright bad teams.

This is not a championship caliber team. If they don't get their house in order, it's a first round exit IF they manage to make the playoffs.

Brooklyn have had a quite rough start despite they have lead Eastern Conference.

The big losses from Golden State, Chicago, and Phoenix was really quite alarming.
Outside of KD, they seems to struggle hard to produce a quality offense.

I remember last season with KD and Kyrie sidelined for most the season but Harden still managed to lead this team to win over teams like Phoenix, Clippers, Jazz, Sixers. But I dont know what happened, this season Harden played so slow and seems like missing his normal explosive play. At the time like this, I really missed Kyrie.

If Brooklyn still playing like this after All Star, I think its hard for them to be Champions.

Last edited:
On other thing, I was really surprised by Golden State.

It is too early but I do think they have big chance to be Champions with this squad. Steph is just insane!!

Oh..reading a few post back...it is quite interesting to learn that despite the same city....Knicks fans cannot and will not root for Brooklyn even if they won championship this season.

Coming from foreign fan like me...I always thought that fans from teams with the same city will automatically root for each other. Haha.

Last edited:
Brooklyn have had a quite rough start despite they have lead Eastern Conference.

The big losses from Golden State, Chicago, and Phoenix was really quite alarming.
Outside of KD, they seems to struggle hard to produce a quality offense.

I remember last season with KD and Kyrie sidelined for most the season but Harden still managed to lead this team to win over teams like Phoenix, Clippers, Jazz, Sixers. But I dont know what happened, this season Harden played so slow and seems like missing his normal explosive play. At the time like this, I really missed Kyrie.

If Brooklyn still playing like this after All Star, I think its hard for them to be Champions.

not enough is being made of Mike D'antoni leaving the Steve Nash's bench they were running his system it's why James felt at home running the show last year this year not so much Nash seems to be overwhelmed just my take

Oh..reading a few post back...it is quite interesting to learn that despite the same city....Knicks fans cannot and will not root for Brooklyn even if they won championship this season.

Coming from foreign fan like me...I always thought that fans from teams with the same city will automatically root for each other. Haha.

i'm from NY and a NYGiants, NYankees and NYrangers i couldn't care less for the Jets Mets or Islanders

and don't ask me to explain it cause i can't lol

Golden State is going to be kicking everybody’s asses this year. Injuries could be a factor, but, as much as I’m not a fan of theirs, they are outclassing everyone.

Just the facts ma’am

not really, you won't find many who are Laker and Clipper fans, and in baseball its Chicago Cubs or White Sox, hardly ever both. and the whole Mets/Yankees is just a whole 'nother battle

not really, you won't find many who are Laker and Clipper fans, and in baseball its Chicago Cubs or White Sox, hardly ever both. and the whole Mets/Yankees is just a whole 'nother battle
You forgot the Mighty Raiders and Forty Whiners. Can you guess which team I root for? I guess they are technically in different cities, but there are a lot of people on the peninsula who are Raider fans.

Totally common situation.

Whos father said because his lack of movement while rehabbing he was only able to work on his jump shot and that should scare the league

Whos father said because his lack of movement while rehabbing he was only able to work on his jump shot and that should scare the league
I posted that earlier. Nana Nana Nana :p

If Klay stays healthy, how do you guard him AND Curry? No one has figured it out before and I don’t think anyone has the recipe now

I listened to Mychal talking about that. He said Klay felt like he had never been shooting the ball better in his life. That is freaking scary considering you can count the people who have ever shot as well as he did before on one hand.

If Klay stays healthy, how do you guard him AND Curry? No one has figured it out before and I don’t think anyone has the recipe now

Add Poole improving his shot and what do you do? definition of pick your poison can't wait

Lakers looking to trade Westbrook lololol. Good luck with thst. Wizards couldn't believe they got what they got for him. LeBron arrogance got the best of him here I bet they would love to have Lonzo right about now

Lonzo shooting all those 3s in there face the other night couldnt have felt good for Them

Last edited:

Hey sorry the late reply...

Oh i see I see...its interesting. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"