NBA Season 2023-24: Get Hoop’d

Watching Lakers vs Kings and can’t help but think about what might’ve been if the Lakers had listened to Magic and drafted D’Aron Fox instead of Lonzo Ball. A blind man could’ve seen who the better prospect was coming out of college.

Watching Lakers vs Kings and can’t help but think about what might’ve been if the Lakers had listened to Magic and drafted D’Aron Fox instead of Lonzo Ball. A blind man could’ve seen who the better prospect was coming out of college.

the lakers wanted entertainment. The Lakeshow

teenage CC is longing for the days when Sacramento is in title talks again. That Horry 3 still haunts me.
i do like what the Kings are building. kinda want them to pick up a vet to help give them that little bit of experience. Mavs waive Kemba Walker. i wonder how he'd fare there. wouldn't mind seeing Kemba as a backup in Sac or Mil.

also, The Durantula passes Dominique Wilkins to move into 14th all time

is that where the whole "trust the process" thing stemmed from?

Yes it was. Haha.

Joel used to always mentioned "Trust the process" that lead to him getting a nickname "the process" :D

I think the mistake Lakers made was when they trade Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Julius Randle, etc for the injury prone AD.
Yes they are getting one title off him but in the long terms, I think the Lakers are sacrificing their future young core.

I always think those Lakers young core...Imo..if build properly, in 4-5 years, they will have the potential to rival the GS core of Steph-Klay-Draymond.
But alas...they are being sacrificed and shredded for LeBron and AD.

I think the mistake Lakers made was when they trade Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Julius Randle, etc for the injury prone AD.
Yes they are getting one title off him but in the long terms, I think the Lakers are sacrificing their future young core.
Actually, Randle was already gone before the trade and Kuzma wasn’t in the trade. Kuzma was around for the title run. They traded Ingam and Ball for AD. Personally, I think that’s an ok trade.

But they’d have kept Ingram and wouldn’t have had to have traded for AD if they had Fox imho.

I always think those Lakers young core...Imo..if build properly, in 4-5 years, they will have the potential to rival the GS core of Steph-Klay-Draymond.
But alas...they are being sacrificed and shredded for LeBron and AD.
That core was flawed because of the Ball pick. There’s a reason why Lonzo has bounced around as much as he has. He’s a less talented version of Ben Simmons. And that’s saying something.

the lakers wanted entertainment. The Lakeshow

teenage CC is longing for the days when Sacramento is in title talks again. That Horry 3 still haunts me.
i do like what the Kings are building. kinda want them to pick up a vet to help give them that little bit of experience. Mavs waive Kemba Walker. i wonder how he'd fare there. wouldn't mind seeing Kemba as a backup in Sac or Mil.
I’m a Lakers fan through and through. But even I love what the Kings are doing. I really respect that team. I hope they stay together. Walker might fill the void that was left when Hield left.

A great January week for my Bulls becuase they defeated a playing great Nets team that had a long winning streak 12 games ended in Chicago so that's a great signature win, the Bulls defeated a great 76ers team in Philadelphia in a high-scoring game had Lavine shooting 70 percent including making multiple threes which he's had 4 games of this season that moves him past the great Bulls Player Scottie Pippen that had 3 of those in his NBA career with the Bulls, and the Bulls defeated a good Jazz team in Chicago.

So it's looking very likely the Bulls are going to give above 500 before January ends, and also looks achievable for the Bulls to make the Playoffs if they continue to have weeks with consistent winning streaks which involve them winning most of the games they play weekly.

Yes it was. Haha.

Joel used to always mentioned "Trust the process" that lead to him getting a nickname "the process" :D

thanks. i always assumed it was because the 76ers took a gamble on him and he missed what?, almost 2 years to injuries early on

A great January week for my Bulls becuase they defeated a playing great Nets team that had a long winning streak 12 games ended in Chicago so that's a great signature win, the Bulls defeated a great 76ers team in Philadelphia in a high-scoring game had Lavine shooting 70 percent including making multiple threes which he's had 4 games of this season that moves him past the great Bulls Player Scottie Pippen that had 3 of those in his NBA career with the Bulls, and the Bulls defeated a good Jazz team in Chicago.

So it's looking very likely the Bulls are going to give above 500 before January ends, and also looks achievable for the Bulls to make the Playoffs if they continue to have weeks with consistent winning streaks which involve them winning most of the games they play weekly.
As a UK basketball fan, if Calipari leaves (for the record, I’m in the minority of fans who want him to stay), I hope we steal Donovan from your Bulls.

Actually, Randle was already gone before the trade and Kuzma wasn’t in the trade. Kuzma was around for the title run. They traded Ingam and Ball for AD. Personally, I think that’s an ok trade.

But they’d have kept Ingram and wouldn’t have had to have traded for AD if they had Fox imho.
Yeah....wuz gonna say that. The Ball over Fox thing......jesus......personally....Tatum.

Jayson Tatum to the refs after last night’s no call:

upload_2023-1-29_22-51-4.gif

De’Arron Fox was left off of the ASG roster. I know that the West has a glut of point guards, but that is nuts. He’s much more deserving than Paul George.

It's always something with this guy.

Prepare the incoming offers for a headache with a nice handle!:wow:

It's always something with this guy.

Prepare the incoming offers for a headache with a nice handle!:wow:

Welcome to Kyrie Time!!

That is one crazy Mudder Fer.....for all his posturing, he's a self absorbed idiot. In his defense, he's been able to be so because people have pandered to him his entire life because he's a terrific athlete and hoopster.

If you want to listen to someone who really has something to say, whose name starts with a K, I would suggest Kareem.

i feel like this is going to throw Luka off. he's on an absolute tear right now

also, he must be bummed about losing Dorian. he was recently interviewed saying he'd love to play his whole career with him

the mood here is good riddance he was a spoiled **** his entire time here
but as a knicks fan all i can say to the nets fans is :hehe::hehe::hehe:

they were counting rings when he and KD signed

Kyrie Irving: Partnership with Kevin Durant ‘just didn’t work out’

Kyrie really comes across as egotistical. I can’t believe that he would actually say that he and Durant were “savants” and that the young players wouldn’t listen to them.
If the other players, the media, the fans, and the front office don’t respect you, the. Maybe the problem isn’t everyone else. Maybe the problem is you, Mr. “savant.”

First this...

Then this...

:mag

Also, Kyrie is a raging egomaniac. Different teams. Same issues and ending.

I imagine he'll be on his best behavior for the rest of the season in trying to secure a max deal. Good luck to whoever gives it to him.

Better damn well not be the Heat somehow. :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"