NE one watch Alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first half. second half, not so much.:csad:

I liked the second half when it comes out Lauren is bad and then she just doesn't care who she hurts.
But I did like it when she has to kill her dad and she can't do it and her mum walks right in and shots him I was like oh how nice lol not lol.

But it got good with Syd having a sister, but I found her annoying in season 4 trying to be like Syd sometimes.

I liked the second half when it comes out Lauren is bad and then she just doesn't care who she hurts.
But I did like it when she has to kill her dad and she can't do it and her mum walks right in and shots him I was like oh how nice lol not lol.

But it got good with Syd having a sister, but I found her annoying in season 4 trying to be like Syd sometimes.

I thought Lauren being bad was lame and predictable. There was just a lot of stuff I didn't care for. Everything before Lauren was outed was pretty good though. For me, the show peaked at season 2.

Season two was great, I also think Alias always had great season endings, like season 2 was like wow.

I did like it in season 3 the episode where that guy tell Syd what happened to her in those years she went missing.

And the last epsiode was good as well with Syd V her Mum lol that was funny.

Season 2 was one of the greatest seasons of TV EVER! The show was near perfect. The dynamics between the Bristows always in question.

SD-6 suddenly destroyed!

Francie dies!

REPLACED BY FRANCIE-DOPPELGANGER!

EVIL FRANCIE-DOPPELGANGER LIKES COFFEE ICE CREAM!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pure magic.

I loved all of Alias, season one was great, two was like wow oh my god all the way though, Season 3 I loved to bits, 4 I can't remeber much lol.
Five was great as well .

I miss it :(

47.jpg

I loved all of Alias, season one was great, two was like wow oh my god all the way though, Season 3 I loved to bits, 4 I can't remeber much lol.
Five was great as well .

I miss it :(

you don't remember season four because, like those who have been molested, you've blocked it out....

I still have post traumatic flashes of the vampire episode.

you don't remember season four because, like those who have been molested, you've blocked it out....

I liked the Resident Evil-esque finale.:o

I had a nightmare after watching that episode...and this vampire dude tried to kill me. BAM! Nadia bursts through the kitchen window and kicks the vampire dude's ass but ends up knocked out cold. Again the dude advances at me and Sydney finished him off. She came over to me and asked if I was okay. I said yeah...and she lol...held me close. lol I woke up feeling sweaty and scared. :wow: :o

About the episode...it was interesting. -shrugs- Season 4 had its moments. I like the episode when Vaughn and Syd travel to this happy-friendly neighbourhood when really it wasn't... lol and they were posing as a couple. Cute.

Lets just say anyone who lves the show and cool avvy DOD where you getting your Alias ones? lol.

you talking about me or yourself... :(

he's talkin about you, for bringing this dead for 6 months thread back to life... for no reason, when there is another alias thread for those who are watching it right now elsewhere in the world.

Nope that other thread was the UK one lol Which Alias finished like over a year ago or more now

Alias is great keep the thread up :D

So I started rewatching this recently , I remembered one thing I didnt like about this show was the whole ''Rambaldi Prophacy'' towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"