Batman takes down Sensei's thug whos riding a Dinosaur. :D
2ebzewk.jpg

#9 Cover, are those imps from hell?! :)
21bq0dl.jpg

With the magic of photoshop:
Bat-Argument.jpg

Batman Odyssey #7 page 13!
BMODY_7_13_RGBs.jpg

When is the next issue due? I'm saving my last LSD pill for it...

^ I think it's on hold for a while since I don't see it solicited in the latest PREVIEWS.

Interesting. That's it, interesting.. worth keep an eye on. Adams has always been one of my all-time fav. BATMAN artists. And Miller.. well.. he's always had his ups and downs.. BUT he DID bring us TDKR!

2ex9cop.jpg

Still patiantly waiting for next issue. >: (

Oh wow how stupid of me, i just found the answers i was looking for.
http://www.nealadams.com/krisworld/

Answers for Batman Odyssey

Hi, I just got in answers this week as to what is going on with Batman Odyssey. DC Comics will be continuing it starting in October. It will start with Issue#7, it will go to Issue#13 and then they will be collecting it into one book. Neal has inked the 13th Issue and color work is getting done.
I predict this will be an exciting ending that everyone will talk about for a long time. October just seems like a long time to wait..... I hate waiting.
On to other news. We just handed in today the last page of New Avengers that we are doing for Marvel. Brian Michael Bendis wrote it and Tom Palmer is inking it as we speak. Once again a great looking book. I can't wait to see it once it's inked !!!! I believe this book goes on sale in September.
Nice Fall Line up
On to more News
Blood. Our second chapter of Blood comes out through Dark Horse I believe next week in Dark Horse Presents #2. It will have a Neal Adams Blood cover on it so it will be easy to spot.
More fantastic art by that Neal guy. Boy he's been busy.
And if that's not enough. Our next project that we will be starting next week...........
Drum roll please....... A Five part special Wolverine story........for Marvel. I PROMISE this will be big.
And in the inner sanctum of Continuity I am hearing rumbling of RISE OF MAGIC!
Don't quote me on that. I believe its a secret.
I will keep you posted with great art and I hear we may also be adding to Kris World.

Stay Tuned
Kris:)

Awesome-Slayer.png

268772_10150224629569144_55919364143_6966957_4149963_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....59731749143.65878.55919364143&type=1&theater
Yo, Neal here.
What the heck is happening with Batman Odyssey?
DC tells us the solicitations have begun for the last 7 monthly issues.
Your stores have not been reacting to your enthusiasm, but rather, they have been reacting to the internet chatter. Chatter that I.... perhaps should have responded to.
Now it's all verblunget and you guys are the ones who are losing out, and I am sorry.
The continuing series is just great! It's exciting and dramatic with neanderthals, evolved dinosaurs, magicians, war, death, gnomes, trolls and tests, the like of which Batman, the modern Ulysses has never faced in his life... all happening in a real underworld.
The multiple climaxes are killer. But if you care.... Man, I hate to say this... you've got to hoc your stores like bloody hell to get these issues.
My promise to you is to give you the best, most exciting comic books ever. I've never failed you, and I never will. But this time, you've got to dig in and demand your stores get this. The best Batman series ever.

A note: You notice Marvel is actually promoting my work for them? Avengers and the "Secret Project?" You'll notice Dark Horse is promoting Blood? Well, for some reason, DC isn't promoting "Batman Odyssey." So.... it's up to you and me, guys and gals.
Best
Neal Adams

Sensei's got quite the death trap for Brucie. :) October aint that far!:D

Well apparently Odyssey gets a volume two instead of continuing the original numbering. I hope they still collect it in a single trade.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neal-Adams/55919364143
O-KAY. The rest of BATMAN ODYSSEY. the last 7 books will begin with issue 1 Volume TWO. First issue in October. WHEW!

Don't ask me why. It's their company, and their business.
It's not part of the massive D.C. relaunch, and it is
THE story, rising like a rocket to the final tragedy-drama, Batman's unbelievable Odyssey

bigbmodycv7r4.jpg

BATMAN: ODYSSEY VOL. 2 #1
Written by NEAL ADAMS
Art and cover by NEAL ADAMS
1:10 B&W variant cover by NEAL ADAMS
On sale OCTOBER 19 • 1 of 7, 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. See the Previews order form for more information.
BATMAN: ODYSSEY is back in a new volume from legendary writer/artist Neal Adams!
It’s finally happened: Batman must kill or be killed. The threat is real and can’t be stopped by man or hero. To combat it, Batman must bring time itself to a standstill so that he can embark on an odyssey of self-discovery to a place unknown to mankind, where he can find himself. But is this a place where only failure awaits?

I'm sorry, but I have the first 3 issues of this series... and it's total trash. I won't be continuing with it. The writing clearly blows, and the artwork, although good, literally has people with their mouths gaping open in every panel. It's incoherent, jumbled crap. And, pardon me, but in Issue #2, Adams actually re-uses an entire page. Meaning, the first page of Issue #2 is used AGAIN, but with different dialogue. That's LAZY, dishonest work, and I feel cheated for paying $3.99 on something I have to look at twice. I would actually pair this with All-Star Batman & Robin. The only reason I blindly purchased the first three issues is because Neal Adams' name was slapped on the cover... but I guess even Steven Spielberg has made a terrible movie or two.

You are acting like your opinions are facts, they are not, and the first three issues were released a year ago, so it's a little late to suddenly announce that you wont be continuing and to whine about looking at the same illustration twice from a 70 year old artist. It's frankly amazing that he can still draw and ink as much as he has, with such detail, at his age. I respect and admire Neal Adams.

So is Batman Odyssey #1 (V2) actually issue #7 and then it will end on issue #7 (V2)?

Yes because DC for some reason didn't wanna publish finished issues they just made a volume 2 to start with a new #1. The story will conclude with #7 of volume 2.

BMODY_v2_Cv2_R1.jpg

BATMAN: ODYSSEY VOL. 2 #2
Written by NEAL ADAMS
1:10 B&W Variant cover by NEAL ADAMS
On sale NOVEMBER 30 • 40 pg, 2 of 7, FC, • $3.99 US RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
Batman’s odyssey has brought him to the underworld, where The League of Assassins has been firmly established for decades! The League is liquidating its enemies to make way for the Sensei to take over his father’s kingdom, and after that, the world itself. But if Batman can’t conquer his inner demons and learn to save lives by taking them, he may forfeit the war to the League!

BMODY_Cv9.jpg

BATMAN: ODYSSEY VOL. 2 #3
Written by NEAL ADAMS
Art by NEAL ADAMS and BILL SIENKIEWICZ
Cover by NEAL ADAMS
1:10 B&W variant cover by NEAL ADAMS
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
On sale DECEMBER 21 • 40 pg, FC, 3 of 7, $3.99 US • RATED T
Batman has sidestepped death time and time again, but that all ends in this issue with the gut-wrenching reality of the Underworld. It’s a surreal – yet all too real – voyage into a personal hell of his own. Batman will never be the same.

BMODY_Cv4.jpg

BATMAN: ODYSSEY VOL. 2 #4
Written by NEAL ADAMS
1:10 Variant cover by NEAL ADAMS
On sale JANUARY 18
40 pg, FC, 4 of 7, $3.99 US
RATED T
Ra’s al Ghul’s underworld has taken Batman to the brink of cold-blooded murder – now beyond. Will Batman step up to the hard decisions? And what if Robin gets in the way? This is a cold cruel place, this underworld.

Yahoo a brand new cover to cherish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"