NECA's Player's Choice

Browncoat

Sidekick
Reaction score
Was just over at the NECA site (since I heard they have the Pan's Labyrinth license, but their site has nothing on it), and spotted these.

I need this one to go with my Kain.
44711_blowup.jpg

Not overly thrilled with this one. I don't see how it will look good without the lighting they use in the pic.

44712_blowup.jpg

And I know my brother is gonna go banana sandwich for this one.

49307_blowup.jpg

There's two versions of Kratos, the one you see and another with the mouth opened. I prefer this one.

I kinda want to get the hitman one now....the movie was really good.

And I know my brother is gonna go banana sandwich for this one.

49307_blowup.jpg

There's two versions of Kratos, the one you see and another with the mouth opened. I prefer this one.

you're right....that kratos is awesome. closed mouth definitely. that first raziel is really awesome too.

Glad you agree. This one not only looks better than the old ones, but looks free of anything that's gonna break.

I'd love to see some Beyond Good and Evil figs from this line. A complete change of pace from the stuff they're doing, but that game really does need some love.

And a JC Denton from Deus Ex would be rad as well.

And maybe some Oblivion stuff.

a JC Denton is likely. as far as oblivion? yeah...i guess they could do that too.

i saw the beowulf fig today...i might have to pick that up...

He's pretty awesome. Did they still have Grendel? He's creepy as hell.

Didn't see these before....Gonna need a few.

60801_blowup.jpg

60802_blowup.jpg

60803_blowup.jpg

60804_blowup.jpg

Alucard and Simon are the obvious must-haves. I'm not sure about Dracula though. The Succubus is sexy, but I don't think I'd buy it. Besides, she comes with a Flea Man. Nevermind the mandatory fight with Death, Flea Men (and those flying Medusa heads) are the bane of my Castlevania existence.

Those Castlevania figs are awesome, a few of us here want them, they were supposed to be out in Oct and each week that they are not released is killing us

Ya know, with all the statues and figures out there of barely dressed, impossibly proportioned females that are drop dead fantastically impossibly sexy, why the hell not produce them naked already?

Succubus is naked....Kinda.

Initial Sculpts had her boobs out, the ones that will be released have cloth over them that can be removed.....unless they are changing that......that could explain the delay.

well, did you read the newest ish of new avengers? With spider-woman in the shower? I mean, just draw all the chicks naked already. They're trying to be all clever by covering it up...no one would care if it was just all out there all the time.

I know......you know comic artists draw nekked chicks all the time.

Well, I think if they're going to draw completely anatomically unrealistic women, they may as well make 'em naked.

exactly.

You just Know FTBeener does it all the timel.

i wanna start playing castlevainia, are the characters in the pics above in all of them?

Not really. Dracula is in the most amount of games, but not always.
The succubus is a common enemy.
Simon is from the first and second games (he might be in more, but I don't remember).
Alucard is from the game that is without question, the best Castlevania. Symphony of the Night. I've been playing the PSP game, and it's a blast. The Rondo of Blood remake is quite good, plus it has Symphony.

ah ok. basically i want succubus, but i need to justify it by playing the game lol

or i might just buy the comic..

i wanna start playing castlevainia, are the characters in the pics above in all of them?

Succubus and Dracula are in pretty much all of them, Simon is in the earlier set ones, Alucard is in a few.

If you want to start playing these then i suggest that you need to start with Castlevania: Sympnony of the Night. It was originally released for Playstation but was recently rereleased in the Dracula X Chronicles (for DS or PSP, I can't remember) but it's 2 games in one and SOTN is one of them.

It was the first one I played that got me into it....it's frikking awesome.

Not really. Dracula is in the most amount of games, but not always.
The succubus is a common enemy.
Simon is from the first and second games (he might be in more, but I don't remember).
Alucard is from the game that is without question, the best Castlevania. Symphony of the Night. I've been playing the PSP game, and it's a blast. The Rondo of Blood remake is quite good, plus it has Symphony.

See, he confirmed what i said.

Also Alucard was first in Castlevania III

If you have a 360, it's on Live.

Other highlights are the two recent DS titles, Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin.

So...yeah, the fact that these aren't out yet is REALLY ticking me off....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"