Need For Speed

Lol on a FAST AND FURIOUS SCALE

Tokyo Drift
2Fast
FF4
FF1
FF5
FF6

How do u guys think they should approach the film? A little more character focused like 1 or big action like 5 and 6.

although I think FF5-7 will be considered as an epic car trilogy, I don't think we will get another franchise that's mixed tone and problems actually paved way for a new awesome take on the material.

Why can't Keaton get a good role? The dude is a great actor, and he has been in nothing but crap for the last 15 years. I mean, supporting roles in the Robocop remake and a video game adaption are not worth his talent.

Guy needs a good director to cast him in something.

At least this could be a fun video game adaptation that can break that curse. I don't know.

A video game adaptation of a movie based upon a video game?

What?

And to the posters who stated that a "Need for Speed" movie would rip-off The Fast and the Furious movies....well...

The first Need for Speed video game was released in 1994.

The first Fast & Furious movie came out in 2001, a full 7 years after the video game came out.

So I'd say that the Fast & Furious movies ripped off The Need for Speed video game(s).

Just pointing out a few points. No flames please :)

This sounds like classic NFS, an underground race with exotic supercars.

I wouldn't compare it Fast and Furious, which dealt with lower end Asian import tuner street racing and the urban thuggish life of the drivers.

This should be high end European supercar racing in the countryside, with tons of money flowing around, huge villas, huge gambling bets, literal supermodels, fine wine, and people who don't steal 100 million from a drug lord in Brazil, because they have more than a 100 million in the bank from their day job. In other words it should be a film about people like Michael Bay.

A video game adaptation of a movie based upon a video game?

What?

And to the posters who stated that a "Need for Speed" movie would rip-off The Fast and the Furious movies....well...

The first Need for Speed video game was released in 1994.

The first Fast & Furious movie came out in 2001, a full 7 years after the video game came out.

So I'd say that the Fast & Furious movies ripped off The Need for Speed video game(s).

Just pointing out a few points. No flames please :)

Actually The Fast and the Furious part 1 ripped off Point Break. I win once again!

Yeah switch cars with Surfing and its Point Break.

The inclusion of Keaton puts this on my radar.

Keaton will play the reclusive and eccentric host of an underground supercar race where he invites the best drivers from around the world.
Should be fun.

Why can't Keaton get a good role? The dude is a great actor, and he has been in nothing but crap for the last 15 years. I mean, supporting roles in the Robocop remake and a video game adaption are not worth his talent.

Guy needs a good director to cast him in something.

We don't know how Robocop will turn out.

We know nothing about his role or the movie itself (Need for Speed).

Keaton was in The Other Guys.

So, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree.

We don't know how Robocop will turn out.

We know nothing about his role or the movie itself (Need for Speed).

Keaton was in The Other Guys.

So, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree.
Nothing I disagree with in this post. Rational thinking.

Love NFS Porsche and Underground and am a big fan of The Fast and the Furious so I'm really interested.

I like Michael Keaton, Aaron Paul and Imogen Poots so I'll check this out.

it's just nice to see Keaton appear in more mainstream movies after like 15 years

Haha, they got the exact same cop cars from the game. Nice.

i wonder if they will use the same cinematography and look like a Bay movie.

Let me guess: By the looks of the scenery this is Canada right?

On The Set - Need For Speed Movie

[YT]h9XvO1c7LH0[/YT]

Woah, that directing at the end of the video looks legit.
This might actually be an awesome movie, and realistically done.
Count me in. :word:

I can't stand the Fast & Furious movies. It's like they're all superheroes. I want some human beings, please.

I don't normally like movies like this (I'm looking at you F&F franchise), but that looked cool.

They filmed this where I live and it was a hassle with them shutting down roads. I won't see it out of spite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"