b9o2ZpI.gif

W9jSkG3.gif

TVCTcYP.gif

dSSv4dl.gif

UchlhcO.gif

ojIxak8.gif

4cm3nXR.gif

what kind of camera are they using?

See, Paul being in it gives the film some credence, even if it does come off as goofball.

Those first two pictures don't really scream "watch this movie"

Just like the game, the cars are all that matter.

So forum members can now know the quality of a movie based on some generic promotional photos that are out of context? The Internet sure has changed! :wow: :oldrazz:

i didnt play the game for years. maybe 8. did the game change? did they create important characters that are known all over the world? who the f. thought it was a good idea to have the first pic of Paul standing in a room?

its simple. you need IQ of 20. Aaron Paul in a car looking angry or Aaron standing next to a car. you print this in the magazine and than you go home. but i guess not. having known commercial cars in the first look would spoil the movie?

I hope Keaton actually get's behind the wheel at some point and, while speeding yells "Ya wanna get nuts? C'mon lets get nuts!".

That was an interesting trailer. Although I can't help but think that they had Aaron Paul read that poem after seeing the Breaking Bad trailer where Bryan Cranston reads Ozymandias.

I will give them some points for actually playing that whole thing straight and not going the wink-wink route I'm sure they were tempted to do.

:awesome:

Definitely a well cut trailer, I hope they follow through with the actual movie.

It doesn't look bad though it looks like the film commits the biggest sin in digital cinematography: when night scenes look videoish.

The trailer looks great...Hopefully it gets decent reviews...But this will get alot of money at the BO because of Fast and Furious franchise and this video game is popular.

Plus its Jesse Pinkman, *****!

It seems more grim than I expected.

It would be interesting if they played that type of music during the action scenes rather than you stand rap and/or rock music.

car action scenes look very ''amateurish''. but this is one good f.. cut trailer.

i like the shots where they are racing and a police helicopter is following them. after so many years and so many car action scenes i think it looks interesting.

thumbs up for showing only practical action scenes. i dont think i saw any cgi cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"