need some help

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
I have a doctors appointmeant set up in a few days but i needed to know something quick..

I wake up Every morning the same time puking my brains out and feeling beyond weak and drained out, idk if its a virus cuz i feel perfectly fine about an hour or two later...

every day, its been going on 2 weeks.

i just wanna know whats wrong?

You're pregnant.
police.gif

Your girlfriend has just asked you to marry her and you are scared of commitment, especially because you fantasize about her father while you make love?

yup both those are deff those cause... no really.. i need help.

maybe im dying.

I have a doctors appointmeant set up in a few days but i needed to know something quick..

I wake up Every morning the same time puking my brains out and feeling beyond weak and drained out, idk if its a virus cuz i feel perfectly fine about an hour or two later...

What you've described sounds like the after effects of having a cancerous tumor of some sort. There isn't any bad habits you might have such as smoking is there? Do you have a family history of certain types of cancers? Do you have periods where you lose your appetite?

Try webmd.com, or better yet, if you're that scared, go to the ER. They will ask, so you will need to tell them about your drug use, as this may be a factor. We here ate they Hype, are not the people to ask.

What you've described sounds like the after effects of having a cancerous tumor of some sort. There isn't any bad habits you might have such as smoking is there? Do you have a family history of certain types of cancers? Do you have periods where you lose your appetite?

I smoke weed once a day, and a ciggerette or two a day but im stopping, and cancer has already occured as a cause but i wasnt sure...

and i lose all ability to look at food untill late tonight.

I thought weed was supposed to get rid of nausea. :huh:
Maybe you need to smoke more marijuana.

it does get rid of nausea... thats why i want to smoke a small joint. just to settle my stomach

The mob planted a bug in your system because you know too much.

I narrowed it down to Acid reflux or an ulcer... i have a feeling ive messed up my digestive system with over consumption of spicy foods and ciggerettes.

Stop worrying about it till you go to the Doctor's. Worrying and stressing out will make you sick as well.
Smoking i'm sure doesn't help either.

I narrowed it down to Acid reflux or an ulcer... i have a feeling ive messed up my digestive system with over consumption of spicy foods and ciggerettes.

Go to the ****ing doctor, asking for advice on medical issues here is ******ed.

Though I agree with WS, I think you're preggars. :o

You're developing spider powers!

fly_1.jpg

Am I dieing?,... is this how it starts am I dieing...

Extremely random image there, good job! :woot:

Yeah, I hope he never changes. He's a walking anti-drug ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"