Fincher & Spacey's House of Cards

I dont know what was a more dissapointing ending to a series this or boardwalk empire.

I get the same empty feeling of what was the point. I would love to have seen what scenes spacey filmed and what the original story was for this season before eveything went haywire.

I'm still on the first episode. It's not catching my attention even though I'm watching like "What is going on?" figuring answers would be given in this episode or future ones.

The only thing the recap helped with was reminding me that Doug was taking the fall for Zoe Barnes' murder.

I laughed when Claire actually asked the audience if they were paying attention and if they missed Frank because... yeah.

she saved it in the sense that it happened and the crew weren't suddenly out of work (on the most part obviously)....

I thought the show would suffer immensely because of Spacey's absence but I'm liking it so far.

I also forgot how hot Diane Lane is, seeing as how the last things I've seen her in have been BvS and JL as Martha.

Haven't read the article yet, but I laughed at the Spacey disappearing gif.

I feel like I’ve sat through the past 4 seasons just for little moments with Tom.

I've finished the final season... It was schwarbage. As lame as it would've been, last season's ending made for a better finale altogether.

Yeah, what was that ending? Is that really it? When I realized I'd reached the end of the season, I was like, "Huh?"

I'm assuming they're going to do a spin-off or something because that had to be the most inconclusive series finale I've ever seen.

This sh** was painful to watch. It was almost parody with some of the things they did like Claire being pregnant and have Doug breaking the 4th wall. Someone said this was like the final season of Boardwalk Empire and I disagree, at least Boardwalk had a budget to work with and a story that's salvageable. This had none of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"