New Avengers lineup

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Should there be a future Avengers line up and if so who should be a part of it?

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider Man
Ant Man
Shang Chi
Doctor Strange
White Wolf (Bucky)
Falcon
War Machine (Rhodey)

Fantastic Four or The X Men could be like the new Guardians of the Galaxy especially if you have another Infinity War like event in the Universe

I can't see all six of the original Avengers plus Vision and Wanda all retiring at once, it'd be too much. My guess is Cap dies, Stark and Hawkeye retire, but Thor, Hulk, Wanda, War Machine, Falcon and Widow stick around but I guess we'll find out next month.

After that, Strange, Panther, Spidey, Wasp etc will obviously end up involved in the next big events. Of the less obvious heroes, I'd love to see Daisy Johnson come over from the TV side.

Last edited:
Shang Chi will definitely be recruited

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Black Widow
Hawkeye
War Machine
Ant-Man
Wasp

- Captain Marvel
- Black Panther
- Doctor Strange
- She-Hulk
- Spider-Woman
- Spider-Man
- Valkyrie
- Shang-Chi

You think Ant-Man and Wasp won’t be in the Avengers going forward?
Ehh, I'm not sure. Anybody whose contract runs out in Endgame are probably getting replaced/phased out with somebody else taking their place.

Stark and Cap are both dead me thinks

New team:

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man
Shang-Chi
Valkyrie

Old team:
Captain America - not dead, gets sent back in time to be with Peggy
Iron Man - retires
Thor - retires with his Asgardian people
Black Widow - Dead
Hawkeye - retires.
War Machine - dead

War Machine (replaces Iron Man)
Bucky Barnes (replaces Captain America)
Valkyrie (replaces Thor)
Captain Marvel (replaces Hulk)
Falcon
Ant Man
Wasp
Shang Chi
Black Panther
Spider Man

Should there be a future Avengers line up and if so who should be a part of it?

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider Man
Ant Man
Shang Chi
Doctor Strange
White Wolf (Bucky)
Falcon
War Machine (Rhodey)

any special reason your roster only has 1 female??

leaving Scarlet Witch and Wasp out doesnt make any sense, when there is a lot that can be done with both yet.

Aveng5rs
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Wasp
Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch

Avengers 6
Captain Marvel
Black Widow
Black Panther
Wasp
Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
Shang Chi
Eternals as allies

Aveng5rs
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Wasp
Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch

Avengers 6
Captain Marvel
Black Widow
Black Panther
Wasp
Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
Shang Chi
Eternals as allies

Probably the most realistic

I think Black Widow will sit out for the 5th film and I can't see Scarlet staying after Avengers 5, since they would have give to the screentime for newer characters. Hulk is a weird scenario since Mark Ruffalo didn't headline any solo Hulk films. So I'm not sure about that one.

With Natasha you can easily replace her on the team with another spy or hell with Banner you can easily replace him too by introducing his cousin Jennifer Walters/She Hulk

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Hulk
Black Widow
Falcon
Ant-Man
Wasp
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Spider-Man

Shang-Chi and Herc join the team in Avengers 6.

I don't think they're killing off Tony or Thor and I even have my doubts they'll kill off Captain America (although I think he's more likely). Tony and Thor (after Thor 4 that is) will be "retired" but Marvel will keep the door open for them to return at some point for a big event film if the actors agree.

I personally don't see Strange actually joining the Avengers. Obviously, Marvel would be tempted to put him there, but it doesn't really make sense with his character and role in the universe. I think a likely lineup could look like:

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Valkyrie
Shang Chi
Ant-Man
Wasp
Sersei

I doubt Dr. Strange would be left out. He already interacted with Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man and Iron Man for starters and he's headlining his own films which already makes his spot for the Avengers a no brainer.

I would go:

Captain Marvel (replaces Tony as leader)
Black Panther (replaces Cap as leader)
Spider Man
Ant Man
Wasp
Hulk
Falcon (replaces Bucky/Winter Soldier and Cap; more or less fills that void left in the Cap universe)
Wanda
Vision
Maria Hill (replaces Black Widow on the team seeing as how she is a spy too just like Natasha)
Shang Chi
Valkyrie (replaces Thor on the team)

Strange won't be an Avenger but will more or less be an ally; a helping hand when they need it

I don't know what they will do with War Machine, Bucky and Falcon after A4. Them replacing Iron Man and Steve just seems cheap to me. While Vision, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch would be retired at some point. Maria Hill would never be an Avenger. While having Valkyrie replace Thor would just take the screentime of someone more important imo.

I prefer if they move on to the ones that are still headlining solos then have someone from the Eternals, f4 and the X-Men join the team.

I don't know about Hulk and Black Widow. I would bring back Black Widow in Avengers 6 if she's getting her own trilogy.

Then I would replace Hulk with his cousin Jennifer Walters and introduce her finally into the Marvel Cinematic Universe but then she ends up being exposed to gamma ray much like her cousin did and she becomes the new Hulk more or less becoming She Hulk

A street-level Avengers team
Spider-Man
Nick Fury
Back Widow
Shang-Chi
Falcon
Winter Solider

An all-female Avengers team
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Hawkeye II (Kate Bishop)
Captain Marvel