Beyond the announced movies...

....If only Marvel could clear up the legal rights to the Malibu characters, some of those could work as films.. Night Man, Topaz..

is the nightman still tied up by the tvshow rights?:ninja:

I don't care which Ant-Man it's based on. With Wright doing it, it's gonna be awesome.

I think an Exiles cartoon is the way to go. Imagine every week them going to different worlds, meeting different versions of the X-Men and other Marvel heroes. I think it would be a hit.

True, I'd prefer an Exiles cartoon. That would be a hit. Have at least aimed at a mature audience, too.
Unless they got a similar team like the one from the Spidey TAS. It was so friendly to kids, but worked brilliantly.

How about a Defenders movie? We already have 1/2 of them in glorius CGI.:cwink:

I don't plan on seeing half the crap Avi slaps out.

Call Joss Whedon, him and Brian K Vaughn should develop Runaways into a TV series. Now.

Call Joss Whedon, him and Brian K Vaughn should develop Runaways into a TV series. Now.
If you want it to suck and be cancelled after 10 episodes, yeah, go get Joss.

If you want it to suck and be cancelled after 10 episodes, yeah, go get Joss.

Suck, doubt it. Cancelled after 10 episodes, yeah I can see that happening.

Suck, doubt it. Cancelled after 10 episodes, yeah I can see that happening.
I'll say this, as a writer, Whedon's fine, as a producer/director, he's utterly horrible. Any and all success he's had has come from his writing ability. That said, if the show had BKV as a head/supervising writer, there's really be no need for Whendon at all.

Go out, get TV show directors and produces who are actually good. Who actually know how to create and sustain great TV series - not a gu who's only success has been a B-movie-eque teen drama on third rate network.

Yeah if only Whedon would stick to writing and George Lucas would stick to producing, the world would be a better place.

Everyone thinks they can do everything these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"