Beyond the announced movies...

KangConquers

Purple Kang, Purple Kang
Reaction score
There are currently 23 announced movies (Ant-Man, The Avengers, Black Panther, Captain America, Cloak and Dagger, Deathlok, Doctor Strange, The Gargoyle, Ghost Rider 2, The Hand of Shang Chi, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Magneto, Nick Fury, Power Pack, The Punisher 2, Spider-Man 4,
Sub-Mariner, Thor, Were Wolf by Night, Wolverine, X-Men 4)

What other characters could work for movies?

Adam Warlock?
Cable?
Captain Marvel?
Moonknight?
Quasar?

I would eliminate some of the 2nd tier Marvel films by including Hawkeye,Ant-Man,Yellow Jacket, Wasp,Ms. Marvel,in an Avengers film featuring the big 3 Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor. I think The Kang Dynasty by Kurt Buseik SP? would be a great Avengers story to adapt. If you make The Avengers you do not have to show the origins of all of them.

Nick Fury should be introduced in the Captain America film since both characters origins begin in WWII.

Power Man and Iron Fist Heroes For Hire would be a better launching point for both characters. You could even spin off the Daughters of the Dragon as a television series.

Lots of those announced movies I really have no desire to see (although I probably would, eventually). I really don't need a Power Pack, Hawkeye, Magneto, etc. film.

Actually, all the characters I'd REALLY like to see on film have either already had a movie or have one supposedly on the way.

Cloak and Dagger...hopefully it gets made...

There still doing Werewolf by Night...last time I checked...its been a long while, wasn't it supposed to come out in 04-05. It never happened...I'm still waiting though.

I really could do without Ant-Man and Hawkeye.

I'm only excited about Ant-Man because of Edgar Wright.

Moon Knight would rock.

Take off Hawkeye, Powerpack, and Werewolf. Magneto and Ant Man are positively going to be made.

im with darth elektra, but only if it has the same cast as the 1st movie - i cant imagine another actor playing matt murdock ...

Would Edgar Wrights's Ant-Man be based upon Scott Lang, Eric O'Grady...or Pym?

Gimme a Future Imperfect Hulk movie, an Exiles movie, Ares movie and an Annihilation movie.

Sentry and Runaways have serious box office potential if executed properly.

Are the majority of the proposed films seriously being considered? seriously, why? Someone needs to prioritise the properties hre because the whole thing seems a mess.

I would have thought focusing on the heavy hitter characters would have been at the forefront. With production on ironman well underway Captain America and Thor are newwer properties that should see the light of day. Also, I'd like for damaged marvel movies to be repaired and hulk seems to be getting that treatment, thankfully. DD needs it and so does Elektra....personally, Elektra should have never been made but whatever.

Are the majority of the proposed films seriously being considered? seriously, why? Someone needs to prioritise the properties hre because the whole thing seems a mess.

I would have thought focusing on the heavy hitter characters would have been at the forefront. With production on ironman well underway Captain America and Thor are newwer properties that should see the light of day. Also, I'd like for damaged marvel movies to be repaired and hulk seems to be getting that treatment, thankfully. DD needs it and so does Elektra....personally, Elektra should have never been made but whatever.
Thor I cold see happening. But Cap. NO way we might have to wait a long time for that. Because right now Cap most likely wouldn't make alot of money with the way america is seen now. Sense alot people hate us.

moon knight and quasar could work

We won't see even half of those movies. Sooner or later, the public is going to get sick of constant superheroes and the taste will shift to something else.

Would Edgar Wrights's Ant-Man be based upon Scott Lang, Eric O'Grady...or Pym?

Gimme a Future Imperfect Hulk movie, an Exiles movie, Ares movie and an Annihilation movie.

I don't care which Ant-Man it's based on. With Wright doing it, it's gonna be awesome.

I think an Exiles cartoon is the way to go. Imagine every week them going to different worlds, meeting different versions of the X-Men and other Marvel heroes. I think it would be a hit.

Sentry and Runaways have serious box office potential if executed properly.

Agreed about Sentry! They would have to change the design becuase he comes off as a Superman knock off, and this is coming from a Marvel Zombie! But if done correctly, a superhero with the power of.....Superman but is mentally unstable and the villian is another half of himself? Seriously, if Nolan could work with something like that cuase dude is a master at psychological movies, then this movies regardless. But with the right director this movie could definetly be a box office success.

I only see The Avengers and Captain America as real money makers.All the others will have average results.People are getting tired of Spider-Man and X-Men 4?How can you make a movie out of that?

....If only Marvel could clear up the legal rights to the Malibu characters, some of those could work as films.. Night Man, Topaz..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"