New Devil May Cry 4 Hands on

Except for load times (unless microsoft allows them to load data onto the hard drive) and the controllers.

I just thought that I should point out that some idiot today almost got me into an accident THREE TIMES in less than 4 minutes. It had a Canadian license plate and a clever sticker with two female symbols that spelled "Out"

Zenien, get the **** out of Tampa ...you terrible driver :cmad:

Actually I was trying to kill you. :O

This might be the only multiplat I ever get on PS3, haha.

im pretty hyped for this game now thats its so close to realese. anyone gonan get the special edition?

Bad news: Installing is not optional. This doesnt affect me sicne I have a 160gb but sucks for those with smaller drives

Good news: PS3 will have achievements!

"There's good news, though. The game will use the PSN for ranking modes. You'll also be able to collect achievements in the game (like in the Xbox 360 version) and you'll be able to see what achievements your friends have collected (a la Xbox Live). "

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/01/04/devil-may-cry-gets-sixaxis-support-achievements/

it was only a matter of time before sony done the achivement thing.

ive got a 60gb so thts not to bad for me. i can always upgrade it. i just hope it dosent become a trend for ps3 games.

i take it you upgraded ur hardrive on your own?

it was only a matter of time before sony done the achivement thing.

ive got a 60gb so thts not to bad for me. i can always upgrade it. i just hope it dosent become a trend for ps3 games.

i take it you upgraded ur hardrive on your own?
PS3 games already have "achievements". Warhawk, Darkness, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted are among the few that do. So far Uncharted has been the best implementation of it, but hoepfully more games will follow in its direction

Yes you can upgrade the HDD on your own. Its actually very simple. I upgraded my 60gb to 160gb last month. Just buy a 2.5" laptop drive, take teh old one out and pop that one in. Its in the PS3 manual

ah ok sounds simple enough. i was a bit worried about it being overly complicated.

didnt reaslise uncharted had them, i knew darkness and warhawk did. thing is about achivements though it makes you wanna play bad games just for the points. thats what i done with my 360 anyway, got all the achivments on superman returns.

im kinda on the fence for sony doing it to. i'd rather they just had a list of games users had played i think

which manual is it in? i looked through the two i have and cant see it. or is there 3?

He's a supreme being from the nega-verse. He has no time for grammar or capitalization!

lol oh sorry, i thought you knew what i was on about.

thanks man:D also, for anyone else in here who might be looking to uprgrade theres a bunch of videos on youtube showing you how to back up and restore the hard drive data and how to preform the upgrade to.

How many gbs is this game? I'm wondering if I have the space for it...

블라스;13788216 said:
80% from PSM3 :dry:

"Impossible to recomment to everyone, but the purest expression of the series' yet."

Like I said before in this thread, the gameplay videos look just downright mediocre, and seem as if they are a dumbed-down, slow-motion versions of the action found in Ninja Gaiden 2. :down:

Yeah, I'll wait for some more reviews...but I'm guessing I'm going to skip this :o

Edit: Fenrir, Jesus Christ!! No extra colon after : down !!!! :cmad:

:down :down: !!!! See?? :mad:

블라스;13788346 said:
Edit: Fenrir, Jesus Christ!! No extra colon after : down !!!! :cmad:

:down :down: !!!! See?? :mad:

:down: :down: :down:

Bite me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members