New Draws

Wait his name was clowny in that movie.

ano new i do for a comission, also i like the TMNT so was fun draw them.

TMNT.jpg

Cowabunga! Very good work. :D

thanks for all the coments, this a old new, a watercolor paint 7 years old but inked this year

girl2.jpg

cool kinda reminds me of the actress denise richards

i have much work and out of town, but im back and star to doin some draws here i put one new pen draw and hope this week put anothers i do it in this time, wait for coments.

spider1.jpg

thank U ComicChick04 and there is another in pen.

spider2.jpg

awesome work you do there...just curious if youd ever done a Thor where it was based in Asgard, id cream to see that for shure lol...either that or something with Thor on roof top looking ever so majestic

I'm pretty sure I didn't need to read that use of the word "cream". :wow: :o :csad: and for good measure>:ninja:

LOL, now you said, chillcutz in mi life i believe i done 3 o 4 thors, i like the character but i don draw it, i fact i buy the comic when Jhon Romita Jr. draw it, but i star to finish old sketchet and doit as a posters or colored etc and i have 2 Thor's one fight vs Loki and one, try to get a date whit a girl y star this week to finish draws i believe i can do Thor before others, and put it here. and this cream bussines is weird

hi sorry for no be constant, is because my job and now i sell my CPU to buy another new and i only can doit in the ofice jejeej, and these are 4 of my news draws, there goes and nice if you coment them, thanx.

and sorry for the watermark in the aztec but is a comission and only this way i can show, sorry.

made whit adobe illustrator

hyper.jpg

made whit pen

colossusweb.jpg

made whit china ink and photoshop

azteca.jpg

made whit watercolor and pen

drac1.jpg

thanx, ghost113 and now you said it looks like baraka

this is another vector image i doit for a tshirt for Dia de Muertos

diademuertos.jpg

MDavidCT said:
thanx, ghost113 and now you said it looks like baraka

HUH? the guy above him also looks like a mortal kombat character of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"