• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iron Man 2 New element- Possible?

Spectacular23

Future New Yorker!!
Reaction score
It's really my favorite scene in the film... as unrealistic as it was. Captures the romanticism of Tony Stark. A guy that is capable of pretty much anything, can build particle accelerators and synthesize new elements in his garage. Thought it was a little too easy as even Tony admits, but it's a movie.

It's that kind of level of genius that comic book fans want to see. It truly justifies to everyone why exactly Tony Stark is who he is, why he's so important, and why he's the best guy for the job of Iron Man and why he can be such an asset to Nick Fury/Avengers. He's definitely going to be the brains/wit of the team.

I love the score for that entire scene BTW.

I also thought that when Coulson came in and told Stark that he "breached the perimeter", Stark replied "...that was like 3 years ago." I almost took it like, even though Stark completed and constructed a particle accelerator and synthesized a new element single-handedly in like a day, it would probably take a high-level scientist 3 years to do the same thing. :p

Last edited:
Okay, I should take this as a warning...I was planning to try to synthetize Vibranium on my bedroom... and TNC9852002, You can find the score of the scene on the score CD...If you can't get it,
search for the score in here: http://www.filesearch.gr/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"