The Dark Knight New Email from Glenn Barhyte

wata rip i didnt hear a damn thing not even static lol

I have yet to hear a sound

So... Flass is in a coma? They were talking about him losing a lot of weight due to being a vegetable.

There could be other things to come or it may be looped for people that missed it, i hope people are recording this cos i ain't.

LOL i refreshed it and a QUICKTIME player came it...it has the shoot out on it

So that was pretty sick, lots of gunshots.

Wow!! That was awesome!!
They've been shot!! So... what will come next??
1445 Maloney, backup!! Hehe...

so were all 3 shot you think? anyone get any new emails from humanresources?

They didnt even get to enjoy there coffee, what basterds

Well it's still available on the IAD site but in case they take it down I recorded it and put it up on Rapidshare for posterity's sake. Not that I could discern any helpful clue from it but maybe later.

Ok, just throwing this out there, but the guy from internal affairs (who I'm assuming is Glenn but here me out on this one) sounded remotely like Joker.

I know that sounds kinda like a conspiracy theory, but you never know...

Well it's still available on the IAD site but in case they take it down I recorded it and put it up on Rapidshare for posterity's sake. Not that I could discern any helpful clue from it but maybe later.

Another conspiracy theory: I find it hard to believe the Gotham PD (even the IA Department) didn't realize that was a mob hangout. I mean Betty herself says Maroni likes pie when he eats there and thats before they charge in. So if they didn't know before, they should've known then. Sounds almost like IAD is corrupt too and they intentionally did what they did to get the guys shot. Probably worried the 2 corrupt cops would roll over on them and the department. But that's all conjecture.

The whole system is corrupted, I never trusted Glenn in the first place.

I just got this e-mail

Please be advised that the active phase of the investigation pertaining to your tip has come to a close. The case is now under review by the corruption unit at the District Attorney's office.Thank you for stepping forward to provide what has turned out to be crucial information in this investigation. By exposing corruption, you are part of making Gotham better, safer, stronger.

yeah i think the joker started the shooting

The audio is in the process stage right now.

[YT]<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3_UYg6Qlaw"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3_UYg6Qlaw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"