The Dark Knight New Email from Glenn Barhyte

I want it too!!
But I don't think so... maybe tomorrow is when the Joker gonna give us our new task...
Let's be ready!!

i may be stretching on this, but did we hear about a scene earlier this year in which joker was in the middle of the street firing a gun? maybe that was joker in the clip and we just heard a clip from the scene? just an idea, though i'm not sure how valid that scene is.

Isn't The Joker suppose to blow up the Gotham General Hospital ?

Here ya go guys, typed this out as best I could. Some parts were extremely hard to hear so I had to download software to clarify some of it.

I know that Karl Breitup and Jason McCree are meeting at the pie shop so since I'm not sure on who's voice is who, I refer to them as Guy 1 and 2 respectively.

Guy 1: Did you order?

Guy 2: Just coffee. Both of us.

Guy 2: Nobody eats here.

Guy 1: Flass did. (laughter)

Guy2: Yea, Flass would eat off of a train floor.

Guy 1: I hear he's lost a lot of weight.

Guy 2: well what do you expect? Guy's a vegetable

Betty: Your coffee. You want anything with that?

Guy 1: Hey Betty, this is it.

Betty: Sure you don't want any pie or nothin'?

Guy 1: Nah, no thanks. Misses made three pies for the thanksgiving. I'm all pied out.

Betty: (Hard to hear) How did I know it was just coffee. What am I, some kind of baristra* or something?

Guy 1: Hey, I promise we'll tip good.

Betty: Half my tables just drinking coffee. (something indescript). Now Mr. Falcone, he liked a piece of pie. (Something indescript)

Guy 1: (says something about coffee)

Guy 2: Well you either have to pay her or be a drop point

Guy 1: Look at this, would ya. 2 bucks for coffee.

Glenn: It's okay guys, coffee is on the department this time. Internal Affairs, hands on the table. I'll take your side arms and we'll all go downtown.

Guy 1: Internal affairs?

Glenn: Keep your voices down. Hands on the table.

(Scream from back of the room)

Get Down!

Get that *****in' backup.

We Need backup!

Oh God! Karl?

Officer Down!

Don't

Guy 2: You couldn't nail us in the parking lot. You had to arrest us in the middle of a restaurant?

Guy 2: Who do you think eats here? Boyscouts? Just who the hell do you think eats here? Jesus Christ!

Karl!

Glenn: 2361, I need backup. 1445 Maloney

Dispatch: 2361 We have reports of shots fired. Units are on their way.

Glenn: We have an officer down, repeat officer down.

Dispatch: Copy that.

Glenn: Suspects are two white males....

*She misspeaks, but a Barista is someone who sells Espresso. Not sure if that has any signifigance, but it is what it is.

*She misspeaks, but a Barista is someone who sells Espresso. Not sure if that has any signifigance, but it is what it is.

actually a Barista is anyone who prepares espresso based drinks, I should know, I'm a maestro :p

[edit] thanks for the type up :)

Ok, I've been wondering this...how in the HELL did someone know that the Dutch word for Satisfaction would be the password?? How does someone come to this answer, and where do you figure out the dutch word for satisfaction???

Unless it was a :ninja:

Ok, I've been wondering this...how in the HELL did someone know that the Dutch word for Satisfaction would be the password?? How does someone come to this answer, and where do you figure out the dutch word for satisfaction???

Unless it was a :ninja:

Because he was featured on the IA website as officer of the month, liked the song, and spent time in a Dutch-Speaking country...got figured out not too much later...

I fear my children, that a LOT of these clues are not actually being found, but planted....by marketing spies.

I'd like to see the thread where this riddle was solved. Its just hard for me to believe someone said, "ok, he likes a Rolling Stones song. Satisfaction! Yeah! He lived in a Dutch speaking city or whatever...ok, so his password must be Dutch for Satisfaction!" I know this is exaggerated, but it just seems very difficult to imagine someone arrived at that answer.

I'd like to see the thread where this riddle was solved. Its just hard for me to believe someone said, "ok, he likes a Rolling Stones song. Satisfaction! Yeah! He lived in a Dutch speaking city or whatever...ok, so his password must be Dutch for Satisfaction!" I know this is exaggerated, but it just seems very difficult to imagine someone arrived at that answer.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13390229&postcount=298

That was the first one. JackBauer24 has been a SHHer since 2005. I highly doubt he's a ninja.

Unless they got him and brainwashed him. :ninja:

I think it was just a matter of time putting the facts together. I think people here had been working on it for at least a few hours. (It wasn't like me figuring out the "steprightup" thing less than 2 minutes after I got the email.) But still, pretty damn obscure.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13390229&postcount=298

That was the first one. JackBauer24 has been a SHHer since 2005. I highly doubt he's a ninja.

Unless they got him and brainwashed him. :ninja:

I think it was just a matter of time putting the facts together. I think people here had been working on it for at least a few hours. (It wasn't like me figuring out the "steprightup" thing less than 2 minutes after I got the email.) But still, pretty damn obscure.

Blog about it here:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=290457

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"