The Dark Knight New Email from Glenn Barhyte

okay, now I am bored again. That whole thing seemed very pointless

Ya it was pointless unless the Joker has us count the amount of shots fired lol.

The Joker could be dressed up as a cop - he impersonates one in his very first appearance in the comics, which is rumoured to be some inspiration to Nolan.

If it was the Joker, though, what motivation would he have to tell the other people to keep their voices down? The Joker loves chaos.

I have you guys tried "all pied out" as either a password or code for something?

hmmm, interesting -- just got back and heard the feed from the tap. where do we go from here?

Well I don't know what the significance of that audio feed was, does anyone?
Also is there meant to be another test soon? I thought that after we did that one it said there would be more testing soon, has the been any thing more one this?

The final test will be tomorrow or Monday.

Let's hope that this audio help us in the next test...
Or it has to do with another edition of The Gotham Times, who knows...
But that audio clip was amazing!!

I think it was the Joker, honestly that voice is verry Jokeresque.
Im going with Joker, maybe he just walked in and shot ?, whos gonna assume a random person (i know about his chemical face, but in Gotham City almost everything is normal !)

Hey folks, first time poster.

Am I completely out of left field for thinking the knocking in the clip is morse code? I'm not good with that kind of thing, but if someone could look into that it would be awesome. Honestly, the only thing I think we could pull from that clip was the number there at the end or the knocking.

ehat don't u understand? im not gona reply cuz i gotta go to bed

I think he is trying to say that he was getting a emial from the humanresource email and is not able to reply because he is going to sleep.

He said, he's getting emails from WhySoSerious and Glenn Barhyte, and he asked if there is anyone else he is able to receive an email from, IE anyone else in the ARG that sends personal emails.

I want my new Joker task

Me too, but since it doesn't look the hahatimes have been updated yet it looks like it will be tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"