New Featurette: "Like a Tank"

Looks better and better I'll admit. I hope it rocks. I was one of the haters so I'll take the bashing if it is good.

I have to say I liked that clip.

think of it as a new trailer.

I'm still sitting on the fence. I'm going to go see this but my expectations are truly low.

I freaking HATE Yahoo! movies. Their videos never work properly for me.

It just keeps getting better in my opinion! Anyone know where I can find a script?! I'm now in full Punisher nerd mode

It just keeps getting better in my opinion! Anyone know where I can find a script?! I'm now in full Punisher nerd mode

Don't read the script yet man when it's so close to release.

No spoilers. Watch it.

Here goes nothing...

MY THOUGHTS:

Over all pretty good, but could've done without that line at the end.

Last edited:
Looked decent, some of the line delivery is still suspect.

I really liked the clip. I've kind of gone from excited that they are making a new Punisher movie to not really sure if it will really work out to getting pretty excited about it again.

Clip was okay, just not feeling this movie though, hope i'm wrong.

Looked better. Alittle iffy on some of the dialog, but whatever. It looked cool. And is it me, or did they tweak the explosion that originally looked like crap?

Why does everyone have to say "Go to hell!" It's not badass and it's so token. I hate that line.

has anyone noticed during the "this is just the beginning" scene, the audio of someone gurgling blood. Sounds f'ing nasty. I love it. Great clip but I have to agree about being skeptical of the dead-pan one liners.

Pretty blurry too.

I liked the clips though. Especially Microchip! "You boys play nice!" The editing on the clip wasn't all that great though. Sounds sort of cut in and out, you can see where some clips were cut early... but it's all very good and promising.

Oh, and the line is "burn in hell", not "go to hell". FYI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"