The Dark Knight New Ledger Comments

so do I, but Matt Damon is rarely one of them

Matt Damn. hmmm, he´s friends with Ben Affleck. It´s a start.

Silver Souper said:
because that person doesn't like excellent actors.

That's unfair - I like Bale. :p

And I think Matt's a good actor I just...don't like him.

all this talk of mask makes me think of jim carrey which makes me think of riddler which makes me think of bat nipples and bat butts.

I need a drink.

I don't like Matt Damon either, there's something about him. But I dislike Ben Affleck even more. But yeah, Heath Ledger... hmmm, I think I shall reserve my judgment until I've seen him in action as the Joker. Having said that, I wasn't all that keen on Daniel Craig at first, but now - he is Bond.

why such dislike for men you have all have never met?

Eros said:
why such dislike for men you have all have never met?

*shrug* I said it was irrational. FWIW, he could well be a fantastic person in real life.

I like him. He keeps out of the press and stays in good movies where he belongs.

Ronny Shade said:
How can you hate Matt Damon?

Very easy, he's a bland regular character in every movie. There isn't a movie he's been in that you can say someone else couldn't have done an equal or better job.

Anyways, I hate it when actors say they don't know their characters... I mean really, do some research.

Last time I checked Heath Ledger was sort of a man, and any boy brought up in a decent house will have watched Batman, Superman, etc.. as a kid, or at least understand the characters.

Yes Ledger looks like he can make the part, but this guy needs to be VERY SCARY, very demented, and very apathetic towards human life. The joker pretty much is the ultimate villain for batman, even though Batman has the most memorable villains out of any superhero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"