New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying New Line owns the rights. I'm saying New Line released a movie that's called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and maybe Paramount don't want to use the name again to help differentiate it. Again, I have no idea. It just wouldn't bother me either way.

I'm not saying New Line owns the rights. I'm saying New Line released a movie that's called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and maybe Paramount don't want to use the name again to help differentiate it. Again, I have no idea. It just wouldn't bother me either way.

Yeah it wouldn't bother me too much either but then it would give idiots more fuel to their fire saying they aren't teenagers or mutants....they must be ALIENS!!!! And I could have swore I saw where Paramount changed the name to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead of Ninja Turtles

Speaking of Casey Jones, if this movie is a hit and there's a big demand for a sequel I really want them to throw money at this guy to play him

1792541.jpg

Oh you mean like this guy?

Eliaskoteas.jpg

Tatum is a good actor. Handles comedy and action well. And he's bankable. It's not like you need Daniel Day Lewis to play Casey. He's a street thug vigilante with a good heart. I'm not saying he's the only choice but he's the best one I can think of in the grand scheme of things.

Tatum isn't that bad. I did cringe a lot whenever he was mentioned for Captain America though.

They'll probably find some B-lister with a very rugged look to play him. Probably someone that won't ***** about it.

So what other suggestions do you guys have? Genuinely curious. Guidelines that I'm going by are:

Tall (in comparison to April/Megan)
Muscular (or he'll look scrawny next to the Turtles)
Funny (for his relationship with Raph)
Bankable (for target demos, like Fox)
Well known (obvious reasons)
Can handle himself with action oriented roles

Speaking of Casey Jones, if this movie is a hit and there's a big demand for a sequel I really want them to throw money at this guy to play him

1792541.jpg
Not my first pick,but I wouldn't be completely against it!
I just really hope this movie is good enough to warrant a sequel that CJ can be included in.
Quite sad that Casey won't be in the first one.

So what other suggestions do you guys have? Genuinely curious. Guidelines that I'm going by are:

Tall (in comparison to April/Megan)
Muscular (or he'll look scrawny next to the Turtles)
Funny (for his relationship with Raph)
Bankable (for target demos, like Fox)
Well known (obvious reasons)
Can handle himself with action oriented roles

zD1qPHh.jpg

or

3DtDs8R.jpg

or maybe not, I'm not all that familiar w/Casey

JGL would be way too big for it unless it was just one of those "doing it for the fun" gigs. Hell, throw big Joe Mangellio in there.

What about Jared Padalecki?
(No,It's not just because he has long hair...)
jaredpadalecki.jpg

Now that we have an idea on how the Turtles will look, anyone wondering how they will sound? I do kinda hope Raph keeps the Brooklyn accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"