Punisher: War Zone Official Merchandising Thread

I would love to get a Marvel Select Ray Stevenson Punisher figure. Since they're doing a Hugh Jackman Wolverine it's not entirely impossible!

They won't. DST already has them made and slated for release. Besides, they're marketed to collectors who really don't give a crap how well the movie did at the box office.

I hope you're right as I've seen some Minimates cancelled in the past, for example The Ghost Rider movie, Rocky III and Street Fighter II wave 2 were all cancelled even after the prototypes were shown at the toyfares.

But as this is only a 4 figure boxset they'll probably launch them (possibly in conjunction with movie's dvd release) and have a limited amount similar to the Clint Eastwood sets.

Everyone else see in previews that the dvd hits in feb?

Everyone else see in previews that the dvd hits in feb?
I saw that in the newest Previews, but it doesn't actually give a date. It's subject to change

The newest prieviews is for products scheduald to ship in the month of Feb. The DVD section states that stores may recieve DVD products well before comic shops do and usually the (none anime) DVDs solicited in previews ship on time.

I'm not saying it is 100% GOING to come out in Feb. just that they had already solicited it before the movie even came out.

I'm thinking since it bombed in theaters a March or April DVD release.

Well, if it indeed hits in febuary, then that's cool, IMO because I can't wait to own this film. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"