Punisher: War Zone Official Merchandising Thread

Devil

Civilian
Reaction score
On December 5, 2008 it come out the new Punisher: War Zone movie and i open this thread for report every thing (gadgets, games, others...) of PWZ merchandising.

After the Punisher's bust, i report this new minimates based on the movie:

Punisher_War_Zone.jpg

"Looks like Minimates are about to enter a War Zone of their very own! Based on this year's Marvel sequel, the Punisher returns to the Marvel Minimates line with this Punisher: War Zone Minimates Box Set!

Due out on December 5, Punisher: War Zone reunites us with Frank Castle - this time played by Rome's Ray Stevenson - as he embarks on a war of his own against his new nemesis, Jigsaw. Up against the Punisher is mob boss Jigsaw and a literal army of hired goons, thugs and mercenaries dedicated to wiping out the Punisher once and for all!

This set contains Frank Castle, Jigsaw, Assault Punisher and a Mob Thug as well as a wide array of damage-dealing high-powered weaponry perfect for those pesky Minimate mob wars. Each of the two-inch Minimates were sculpted and designed by Art Asylum and feature 14 points of articulation as well as accessories from the upcoming film.

Look for this set in the October issue of Previews at your local comic book store!"

SOURCE: http://www.thepunisher.com/archives.html

So Frank doesn't wear a T shirt under his trenchcoat? :dry:

To Tyger, Frank has on his bodyarmor on and to Sinister Jigsaw has light brown pants:)BTW nice find Devil:yay:DEC 5TH THE PUNISHMENT BEGINS........

Ahahaha that's hilarious! Those things are going to give kids some nightmares. I'd love to see Lego Punisher.

That Punisher almost has as many lines on his face as Jigsaw.

Last edited:
The Punisher: No Mercy Announced...
And it's only coming to the PSN.

10y0twk.jpg

The life of Frank Castle isn't for the faint of heart. The guy's entire family gets killed, he rocks a black T-shirt everyday, and two sub-par movies have recently been made about him.

Still, The Punisher is awesome.

Sony and Zen Studios are hoping to capitalize on the wealth of comic book ass kicking Frank's been dealing out over the years with the new title The Punisher: No Mercy. A PlayStation Network exclusive, No Mercy will run on the Unreal 3 engine, be a first-person shooter, and be grounded in "arena-based multiplayer action," according to Zen Managing Director Zsolt Kigyossy on the official PlayStation Blog.

"Just a quick FYI – EVERYONE here at Zen Studios is a massive Marvel True Believer, so the entire team is on fire for this project," Kigyossy wrote. "Our main focus is to create an awesome online multiplayer experience with the style and grit from the Punisher's world, complete with characters like Jigsaw, Bushwacker, Barracuda and even Silver Sable (been reading War Journal lately?…)."

No release date or pricing details were announced in Kigyossy's post, but IGN will keep you posted as new info becomes available.

SOURCE: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/912/912434p1.html

^^^ that is great news! That game sounds good so far. Im curious to see how the punisher universe will look like backed with the Unreal 3 Engine. Ill definately be downloading that on the PSN when it comes out...although im more of a hard-copy kind of guy so if it comes out on blu-ray, thats even better.

Why does it have to be PlayStation only?

That's how they get ya...they offer you the world and them WHAM!!; there's suddenly these 'standards' and 'requirments'. Bah! >: (

Man, Playstation only?!?! What a load of ****!

Oh well. I would've preferred 3rd person anyway.

to bad. I got a 360 and won't buy a PS3 just for this. Curious on the gameplay. Can't wait to see video. I bet it will look as good as Uwe Boll's video game coming out.

It sounds very cool, but why the hell is it only going to PS3? I only have an Xbox 360 and older consoles.

PS3 is the best, you can play blu rays and now an exclusive Punisher game:unishr:

They should release it on PC.

Do they even still make computer games now that Video game systems can all go online?

Customizable characters, eh? That's kinda cool, although a little weird. I see Barracuda is already missing his eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"