Punisher: War Zone Official Merchandising Thread

Hasbro has prodused the worst Marvel Action Figure Merchandice since the early Toy Biz days. What is up with that stupid 3 3/4" figure crap they keep trying to push on Marvel fans? The figure market dictated years ago that fans want 6" figures, not that scaled down to save plastic costs crap. I used to collect Hulk figures, but since Marvel went with them, I haven't bought anything they prodused because of the low quality sculpts and cheap paintwork,

They'll learn their lesson when those come out. Problem is, Hasbro always thinks they know best, but then it always turns out they actually don't know best and then they find some other third party to blame for their failures.

Case in point: Indiana Jones.

I just wish Marvel would give a high profile company like Mezco, Neca, or someone else to do the movie related figures.

Marvel should have never left Toybiz.

hasbro aint that bad, hey did good on the movie line sculpts sept hulk

I'm stocking up on a new batch of Punisher clothing/merch this X-Mas. My g/f agreed to not only watch WarZone with me but to buy me the entire MAX Series so that way I have enough money for clothing and stuff.

Wow you cheapskate, just buy the series yourself. Nah just kidding, but why is your name Punisher MAX if you haven't read the max series? And are you going to have to sit through something "The Notebook"-esque to make up for making her go through the gory, sadistic masterpiece that will be P:WZ?

Wow you cheapskate, just buy the series yourself. Nah just kidding, but why is your name Punisher MAX if you haven't read the max series? And are you going to have to sit through something "The Notebook"-esque to make up for making her go through the gory, sadistic masterpiece that will be P:WZ?

I had to sit through Twilight so she could watch P:WZ with me...oh the horror that movie brought me :csad:

and i've read the entire series...I downloaded it a while back as a Torrent because I was too lazy to buy the comics. But now I just want the actual thing ykno? That and my friend buying me Punisher: War Zone (a first edition of the 90's comic) kinda moved me to collect as many punisher comics as i can.

Last edited:
hasbro aint that bad, hey did good on the movie line sculpts sept hulk

iron man line was good
ghost rider line was good

spiderman 3 line took our money then decieded
to make 6 inch figures that were good

fantastic 4 silver surfer figures were terrible
and no comment on the incredible hulk toys

The last two Legends waves from Hasbro were great.

heah i thought they did good enough of a job to buy them, bought several, most of which were hulks to customize with though. i am missing vulture and lizard from spidey 3 and never got ahold of ff2 figures, nor ghost rider though i wish i had, they look great. and i still need to buy ironman figures, and if they make punisher i highly doubt though hope they do make figures then i will buy them i wish i could just wake up and own all the marvel movie verse figures to scale with each other to have the marvel movie verse under my conrtol. hahahahahahahahaha

any one know if stevenson has a figure of himself i mean one ever made?

I wish we were going to get more badass merchandise for this film other than that so so shirt and those little figures.

Nice i just got the shirt too but does anybody know if lids is carrying those punisher hats yet?
Yup thats where i got mine, but it not all of them carry the hats.The online store has all if them

just picked up the jigsaw and white puinsher hat online

they reason i want to know if there are any stevenson figures at all ever made of stevenson not wz punisher nessasarily but stevenson, i want to make a custom punisher

exactly. I have mine ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"