• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New picture of the Brotherhood of Evil!!

Z

Zatannafan333

Guest
They'll be showing up in Teen Titans 36, I'm surised no one posted it let alone even make a thread for the series.

Check out the picture. :O

BOE2.jpg
 
Sweet. I have no idea who any of them are, except maybe the middle guy, who looks like Plasmus.
 
i already posted this in the teen titans discussion thread. sweet lord.


ALL future pics of any teen titan related material will be posted in that thread.
 
TheCorpulent1 said:
Sweet. I have no idea who any of them are, except maybe the middle guy, who looks like Plasmus.

Actually the girl at the bottom left reminds me a little of Baby-Doll from B:TAS. Just throwing a theory out.
 
I believe the personified pregnancy test is Warp and the woman is Madame Rouge. And the reason TT is still around is because Johns' name will sell anything and the titans are a pillar of the DCU.
 
I think that's Mammomax on the right. ;)
 
It's not Madame Rouge, she's dead.... it's Gemini...
 
So what's Gemini's deal? Is she one of those younger characters who magically happens to have exactly the same powers as a dead old character?
Jourmugand said:
Times like this..i wonder why the Teen Titans comic hasnt been canceled yet..
I'm probably going to regret this, but why? :confused:
 
even GAH is on the right side this time..oh snap the sky is falling
 
TheCorpulent1 said:
So what's Gemini's deal? Is she one of those younger characters who magically happens to have exactly the same powers as a dead old character?

Gemini is Madam Rouge's daughter.
 
Jourmugand said:
Times like this..i wonder why the Teen Titans comic hasnt been canceled yet..

Because it's DC's top selling team book? :confused:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,622
Messages
21,775,616
Members
45,612
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"