New Resistance images

Axid said:
I played the game. A lot. And never did I encounter dinosaurs in the arena :o

DUDE! I swear on my life! There are creatures in the battle arena, do you want me to post a picture or something? But before I do may I ask what version you have of the game? PS2 or Xbox? Because I have the PS2 version.

I doubt flaming dinosaurs were a console exclusive. And I played it to death on both GCN and Xbox.

Axid said:
I doubt flaming dinosaurs were a console exclusive. And I played it to death on both GCN and Xbox.

Trust me they are there, just like Calypso is the fifth villian in Spider-Man 2.

I know about the chick, I donkey punched her stupid magic ass. But even she was incapable of summoning reptilian gangstuhs :rolleyes:

Have you beaten all of the modes in the arena? Like the timed mode, the endurance mode, the boss modes. Trust me go back and play there will be creatures that run around like Lizards, they have tails they are a blueish green with brown spots.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Okay Manny then answer some of my questions if you already have a finshed copy of the game.

1. How long is the game?

2. What are the Chimera

3. Who are the cloven

4. Why can Nathan Hale regenerate his health and understand the Chimera.

If you can answer those questions with legit answers that will be all the proof I need.
A merciful two hours, which is great considering how terrible the game was, I never would have played it any more than that.

The chimera are a group of people who can regenerate health and understand one another.

They are the enemies of the chimerea.

Because he is a chimera.

Taadaa.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Have you beaten all of the modes in the arena? Like the timed mode, the endurance mode, the boss modes. Trust me go back and play there will be creatures that run around like Lizards, they have tails they are a blueish green with brown spots.

yeah lizard men were really *****es with their pouncing attack until i learnt how to handle them. hmm might go back to spider-man 2 again someday to try to finish of a few more race challenges.

Danalys said:
yeah lizard men were really *****es with their pouncing attack until i learnt how to handle them. hmm might go back to spider-man 2 again someday to try to finish of a few more race challenges.

I only have to do two more Insane challanges and find some more tokens and I beat the game 100%

Currently at 98.8%

Manny Calavera said:
The graphics look nice, but it's hard to tell with the pictures shrunk down so much. This isn't made by the Killzone crew of hacks is it? :(

No it is not made by those hacks that made Killzone. This game is made by Insomniac which is one of Sony's few development teams that doesn't suck.

Does not Compute since Insomniac are traditionally very lazy. WHile not incompitent, certainly their games are adept in some ways, they aren't terribly good either. I blame the Lazy.

Resistance looks to be their first respectable effort. WHat with little things like world design.

Hey Zenien have you even played the Ratchet and Clank games, at first I thought they weren't going to be very good but when I played them I fell in love with them, they are very imaginative and very original. The storylines were always more amazing than the previous.

Oh and Manny nice try you failed miserably at trying to answer my questions. You should have at least put some effort into the answers. And uh just to let you know, you should go to my thread and read who the Cloven actually are. I talk with Insomniac all the time because they are nice to see what the fans think about their progress and they told me the game is the longest one they have ever worked on. Ratchet and Clank like I keep saying if played correctly is a good 21 hours. So I doubt Resistance would be only 2 hours long.

hippie_hunter said:
No it is not made by those hacks that made Killzone. This game is made by Insomniac which is one of Sony's few development teams that doesn't suck.
The only one that doesnt suck is Sucker Punch, who are awesome and probably the next to be purchased by Microsoft if my letter writing campaign succeeds.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Hey Zenien have you even played the Ratchet and Clank games, at first I thought they weren't going to be very good but when I played them I fell in love with them, they are very imaginative and very original. The storylines were always more amazing than the previous.

Oh and Manny nice try you failed miserably at trying to answer my questions. You should have at least put some effort into the answers. And uh just to let you know, you should go to my thread and read who the Cloven actually are. I talk with Insomniac all the time because they are nice to see what the fans think about their progress and they told me the game is the longest one they have ever worked on. Ratchet and Clank like I keep saying if played correctly is a good 21 hours. So I doubt Resistance would be only 2 hours long.
No that was all the truth. The end boss is even a giant sewer lizard.

Manny Calavera said:
No that was all the truth. The end boss is even a giant sewer lizard.

Man you're mean lol, thanks for making me get excited that someone actually played the game at E3 however I don't believe you did because all of your statements are false and you are craving attention, Halo fanboy.

But on a good note I have to agree with you Sucker Punch rules all and I hope they make a Sly 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"