• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comics New sinster six

venom628

Civilian
Reaction score
As we have seen that the new sinster six were seen in the spectaculer spiderman. they are scorpion tombstone electro beetle hydroman and sandman. do they rock?

im gonna have to say that they dont!!!!!!!!! why couldnt venom be in it? oh well does the new sinister six rock?

I haven't seen it, but I'm going to have to say they don't. The Six is nothing, NOTHING, without Otto.

As we have seen that the new sinster six were seen in the spectaculer spiderman. they are scorpion tombstone electro beetle hydroman and vulture. do they rock?

im gonna have to say that they dont!!!!!!!!! why couldnt venom be in it? oh well does the new sinister six rock?
they would rock if you:
replaced Scorpion with Sandman
replaced Tombstone with Kraven the Hunter
replaced Beetle with Mysterio
and replaced Hydroman with Doc Ock

THEN they would rock

AMZ-Ann1.jpg

Venom should never be apart of a team like the sinister six. Ever.

1st, if it's Eddie Brock Venom, he should stay as far away from any team as possible. ONLY Gargan-Venom can pull it off. Thunderbolts for the freaking win!

2nd, and most importantly, Doc Ock not being on the team is stupid. The only story where he wasn't on the S6 and the story was actually good was the story-arc with Sandman leading the team and Senator Ward was the target and Dr. Octopus had to protect him. Venom was a member of that team and it did not work out in many ways (proving my 1st point).

Who is in the Scorpion suit now that Mac Gargan is Venom?

and I agree, Brock-Venom should NEVER be a part of the S6, he just doesn't work in a team dynamic. I like having Gargan-Venom in thunderbolts, so I'd like him to stay away from the S6 for the timebeing.

As far as Im concerned, they arent the S6 without Ock. They could be the Syndicate instead, which could be cool too.

Where is all this from? When and where did a new sinister six show up? Has this happened yet or is it something to come?

Removing OCK from the Sinister Six is unforgivable... It's like Removing Mary Kate Olsen and placing Hillary Duff as a replacement Olsen...

Calm down. This "new" Sinister Six is only in the Specatular Spider-Man UK. Notice that 'UK'? Its a comic-styled magazine published in the United Kingdom and its stories are not canon to the mainstream Spider-Man. The stories aren't even consistant to themselves as each issue is a one-shot story that has nothing to do with the previous issue or the next. Each issue also includes games...that's right, games, like mazes and connect-the-dots. I've read a few online. Its not bad, not good either.

Calm down. This "new" Sinister Six is only in the Specatular Spider-Man UK. Notice that 'UK'? Its a comic-styled magazine published in the United Kingdom and its stories are not canon to the mainstream Spider-Man. The stories aren't even consistant to themselves as each issue is a one-shot story that has nothing to do with the previous issue or the next. Each issue also includes games...that's right, games, like mazes and connect-the-dots. I've read a few online. Its not bad, not good either.

Speaking of which -- if there are any UK Spidey fans out there that might have Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine # 106 from October 2004, I would be interested in buying it off you.

I'm looking for this issue for obvious reasons....

ssmuk106fc5.jpg

I received the UK Spidey mag one Chrimbo, as my parents thought it was what I ideally wanted. Shame I'm not too fond of dot-to-dots.

Sad thing was, they only got me that, and a novelty pooping reindeer for Chrimbo.

:dry:

I wouldnt mind seeing Kingsley come back as Hobgoblin and either join a Doc Ock led Sinister Six, or maybe start up his own team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"