The Dark Knight New TDK Spoilers

heh I made a cool animated gif of the 2 pics showing bats gliding and hitting the top of the vehicle. I removed the wire too. It looks pretty cool although it's just 2 frames. looks like he's jumping up and down on the vehicle.

someone please, please PM the pics to me...

Woah, that's lot of information for one day.

Y'know I was just sayin' how dry it was around here...then 75% of the frickin' plot is leaked in two or 3 days! sheezy!:wow:
That is so true. I'm saying now the only thing that can top this is a script leak and that aint gonna happen. This is a lot of cool info.

I'd say that it is a device that is about to cut the rifle, however the picture where he is hanging by the side of the van leads to me to not believe it entirely.

Our spy inside the production is reporting the following:
  • Casting has just been completed for 400 extras to play police officers in a major scene to be shot next week. The scene is most likely a funeral scene.
  • Why a funeral scene? Well, it turns out that in his quest to turn the city of Gotham upside down, The Joker (Heath Ledger) knocks off both the Mayor and the Police Commissioner. He goes after DA Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) by dropping in on a party for Dent being held by Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale). You may already know about the party, especially if you saw those pics. This is where The Joker grabs a hold of Rachel Dawes (Maggie Gyllenhaal) and ultimately where he first battles Batman.
  • My good friend Peter over at /Film reported a few weeks ago that The Joker does in fact kidnap Rachel Dawes from the party (as seen in the first Joker pic that was released; the one where he is holding a knife to her throat). According to my source, that is only partly true. It turns out that The Joker shows up to the party looking for Harvey Dent, as he is next in line to die. Bruce Wayne slips out of the party and puts dons the Batsuit (which seems to be getting mixed reactions from the fans). When he re-enters, he throws Dent out of the way, leaving Dawes (who was Dent’s date) unattended. The Joker then takes her as his hostage and ultimately ends up throwing her out of the window. He also jumps out of the window, followed by Batman.
  • Also showing up at the party is Senator Patrick Leahy, who also has words with The Joker.
  • In describing Heath Ledger as The Joker, our source said, “Heath Ledger is good. Very Dark. He looked sort of like a bum clown, as if haphazardly done. His hair was nappy — he looked kinda weasely. But he is a twisted, scary guy.”
  • Our source also revealed that the entire party sequence was shot with a steadicam, with some shots being conducted with an IMAX camera.
  • Our source also tried to help clear up the “multiple Batmans” rumor that has been running rampant around the interwebs. We obviously know that there are multiple guys in Batsuits running around the city, as evidence from the pictures that were leaked. Our source said that based on the dialogue he has heard in some of the scenes, this is all a ploy by The Joker to damage Batman’s image. It all plays into a sick and twisted mind game that The Joker uses to create chaos. It certainly makes more sense than the “Batman impostor” theory that has been going around.
Quite a lot of information, I know. Some of it is new and some of it just clears up information that is already out there, but it is all very interesting. What strikes me is the element of this mind game between The Joker and Batman. That plays so well into Christopher Nolan’s style as a storyteller. The potential is limitless. It also somewhat explains the look of The Joker, with the make-up and the dyed hair. In this version, it seems to me that they are creating a Joker that is less a physical creation and more a mental creation, in that this Joker is just a nutcase who dyes his hair and probably cut up his own face to get that look. If they continue to take him down a darker and more twisted slope, I am in — even despite the fact that his skin won’t be chemically altered to white.

Sounds good... for the most part, I like it. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"