The Dark Knight SlashFilm recieved major spoilers! READ at OWN RISK.

N

Noir

newjokerphoto.jpg

• When The Joker (Heath Ledger) kidnaps Rachael Dawes (Maggie Gyllenhaal) from a big party, Dawes is forced to reveal Batman’s true identity, Bruce Wayne. Later, however, The Joker becomes convinced that Dawes lied to him when he encounters both Bruce Wayne and Batman in the same room together simultaneously. I have no idea how Bruce pulls this off. I would assume that if a Batman impostor exists, Joker would likely be in on that joke. This causes Joker to think that Bruce Wayne is NOT Batman and that Rachel, in fact, lied to him… His accusation of her deception doesn’t end well.
  • Apparently there is an impostor posing as Batman who is running around Gotham City. The cops believe he is the real Batman and that he is on their side. How this plays into the big story is unknown. I know that this may seem very unlikely and improbable, but my source has not been wrong yet.
There you go.

vhttp://www.slashfilm.com/2007/08/08/the-dark-knight-new-spoilers-revealed

Already been posted in another topic, by another site.

And fifty bucks says it's bull**** with a capital B and a capital ULL****.

Was about to post it :oldrazz:

for ease of reference:

somebody mentioned those plot points a while ago, I wonder if it's the same source

oh I remember it was one of the guys who claimed to have seen the script but had apparently been making stuff up on the superman forums too

yeah I found his old posts, here's the relevant ones
I do not feel right in just outright saying it; ok-the movie will have a happy ending of sorts, but ok- you know how in all the Spider-man movies the girl is always dramatically saved at the end? That does not happen here.
Joker has Rachel for something OTHER than just getting revenge on Batman. The real, full on twist of the film, is that the Joker knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, and we learn he found it out through Rachel(before she....ya know) She told him because Dent, Batman, and Grdon were trying to set some sort of trap, buit it didn't work out. She thought she'd live, as do Bruce and Harvey, but of course she doesn't.
No, he does not choose to, it is something he has to live with at the end of the film as does Harvey Dent, though of course Harvey doesn't know Bruce is Batman, but Batman chooses ot save the people of Gotham becuase he thinks Rachel's alive
Well, unless what I had the oppritunity to read was an elaborate fake...I don't see how it's possible. Having her....ya know....would defiently seem like a cop out. The ending is very Spider-manish becuase Dent wants revenge on the Joker and has the chance to kill him at the end of the big finale, but Batman stops him. Dent is now turned against Batman and it seems like Dent is may be going crazy. Then in the 34rd when Joker does the deed, it would be all the more damaging to Batkman because again, had Batmanlet Harvey kill him, Harvey would be ok as would all the victims of Two-face.

Well that is how I interpreted it.
The batpod is going to awesome! It does not immerge from the Tumbler; Lucious Fox has it. It scene will be awesome. It has a large freeway chase sequence with it and all the mentioned weapons are used.

You do not find out what happens with the Scarecrow.

Joker reveal of his knowledge is written superbly. He goess to a rant(upon Batmans discovery of Rachel), and it ends with a pause and the audience is supposed to GET IT and then he says "Bruce". I forget the exact dialogue but I remeber really digging it. Batmans visibly shook up and rages when the Joker kinda...well lets just say Batmans in agony. Then Harvey Dent(alone) shows up and....I already mentioned. This is a very trying scene and very climactic, both Batman and Dent have ways to...end the Jokers life...and niether of them do it.
Batman tricks the Joker into thinking both Bruce AND Batman are at the scene, thus he thinks Rachel lied to him.
As mentioned above there is already atleast 1 significent difference between what I read and what has been shot, so...but what I said is pretty damn big; I cant imagine it not in the script. Critics are going to eat this up.
This will be it; I've said way too much already (though there is a lot you guys do not know).

The Batman wannabe does several things

1)turns the cops against Batman as they believe its him
2)makes Bruce question his morals after what happens to the wannabe(he doesnt die)
3)gets Gordon in trouble both physically and professionally

Ok, I shall see you guys July 2008!

so either he was telling the truth after all or spreading his lies further around

Anthony Michael Hall. Thats all I'm going to say.

Yeah, this sounds exactly like what DeepThroat was telling us, except now, because we discredited him, he moved on to somewhere else.

BS

for ease of reference:

somebody mentioned those plot points a while ago, I wonder if it's the same source

oh I remember it was one of the guys who claimed to have seen the script but had apparently been making stuff up on the superman forums too

yeah I found his old posts, here's the relevant ones__________________

so either he was telling the truth after all or spreading his lies further around

Ahh there we go, there's the posts. And he wasn't telling the truth, if I recall, when Excel and StorminNorm busted him, he disappeared from the boards.

I don't know what to think of this....

It could be another Venom will have webs scenario like over at the Spider-Man 3 forum ast year which ended up being true or this might end up coming out of my a## in 5 sec. tough call...

So it's just a coincidence this site happened to report the exact same thing Deepthroat told us a while ago?

So it's just a coincidence this site happened to report the exact same thing Deepthroat told us a while ago?

I say he either sought them out, looking for "fame" after we dumped him, or someone mistook his old posts as solid fact and reported it to SlashFilm.

LOL! deepthroatwb, what a good username for this spoiler-stuff. anyways, it was interesting. i wanna believe it, but i also don't. i'll bet i'm gonna watch the movie, knowing everything that's gonna happen...but some times i just cant help it. i NEED to know.

LOL! deepthroatwb, what a good username for this spoiler-stuff. anyways, it was interesting. i wanna believe it, but i also don't. i'll bet i'm gonna watch the movie, knowing everything that's gonna happen...but some times i just cant help it. i NEED to know.
LOL The Dark Knight will get all Spidey on me cause I knew what was going to happen before the movie even came out...:csad: Damn SPOILERS TO HELL!!:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Each Nolan Batman film, someone has a fake decoy.

interesting......

very interesting.....

well, it does make sense the rumors we've heard (as well as straight from Nolan's mouth) about thinking about how humerous it would be if Alfred dressed up as batman.

- Jow

I think Warner Bros. is intentionally leaking "fake" spoilers to throw us off-guard. I think it's one big joke that plays in well with the movie.

I think Warner Bros. is intentionally leaking "fake" spoilers to throw us off-guard. I think it's one big joke that plays in well with the movie.

Honestly, if the did. I would think they'd be a little more far'fetched (hey wasn't that a pokemon?) and wouldn't be as graphicly violant.

- Jow

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"