The Dark Knight New TDK Spoilers

Well explain this scene.....

INT. WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

BRIAN, wearing a makeshift AVENGER costume - face bruised and bloody - is tied to a chair. In some kind of bright, fluorescent lit room.

VOICE (O.S.)
Tell them your name.

BRIAN
(weak)
Brian Douglas.

VOICE (O.S.)
Are you the real Avenger?

BRIAN
No

VOICE (O.S.)
Why do you want to be like him?

BRIAN
He's a symbol...that we don't have to be afraid of scum like you...

VOICE (O.S.)
But you do, Brian. You really do. You think he's helped this city?

BRIAN nods uncertainly...

VOICE (CONT'D)
Look at me.
(Brian looks down)
LOOK AT ME!

Brian looks up horrified

Uh, if Batman had you by the throat would you tell him that you're not actually trying to be like him but part of a secret plot to screw him over?
I'd tell him whatever the hell he asked

not to mention the brian scene above

What was the source of these Avenger script leaks anyway? I wasn't around when those got out. Not trying to debunk them, just want to know where they came from.

I'm not saying every fake Batman is a Joker goon. I'm guessing there are several of these guys in the film.

casting sides that have been fairly well confirmed by the actual filming

What if Joker catches and interrogates one of the Batfakes (Brian, who's just trying to help) and afterwards likes the idea so much that he decides to twist it towards his own ends.

Casting sides aren't necessarily what is going to be used in the final script. Sides are just dialogue to give to those auditioning for parts.

Casting sides aren't necessarily what is going to be used in the final script. Sides are just dialogue to give to those auditioning for parts.
it's been reported that the sides are all in the script, but fleshed out

Some of them at least are clearly inspired by Batman to do the right thing, even though they go too far. Maybe there are Joker supported vigilantes too though

What if Joker catches and interrogates one of the Batfakes (Brian, who's just trying to help) and afterwards likes the idea so much that he decides to twist it towards his own ends.

Well, I actually envision that Brian scene above happening early in the film before we get a look at the Joker, he's only voice at that point.

I'm calling BS on this...

A fan putting two and two together, that's all it is. None of this stuff is news.

It's the same old crap, give us a load of stuff that's true that we already know and try and sneak in your own thing. The fake batmen aren't joker's henchmen...

Why would joker interrogate and torture one of his own guys as to why he dresses up as batman?

If you're gonna make stuff up read the sides first.

he throws Dent out of the way, leaving Dawes (who was Dent’s date) unattended. The Joker then takes her as his hostage and ultimately ends up throwing her out of the window. He also jumps out of the window, followed by Batman.
:woot:

Uh, if Batman had you by the throat would you tell him that you're not actually trying to be like him but part of a secret plot to screw him over?

Exactly!

If this is true that's pretty damn cool. Joker killing the Mayor and Commishioner(sp)? and then going after Dent. I hope he announces when they will die like in his first appearance in the comics. About the fake Batman's working for the Joker, when I showed my gf the leaked pics last night she was guessing that they were with the Joker. She said it was in the comics. I obviously missed those issues, she said it was a fairly big thing she remembered, that Joker was using fakes in Batman suits to mess with the real Batman.

I'm calling BS on this...

A fan putting two and two together, that's all it is. None of this stuff is news.

It's the same old crap, give us a load of stuff that's true that we already know and try and sneak in your own thing. The fake batmen aren't joker's henchmen...

Why would joker interrogate and torture one of his own guys as to why he dresses up as batman?

If you're gonna make **** up read the sides first.

Do we know for a fact it's Joker doing the interogating? At the end of that side that was posted, the interragator says "Look at me" "LOOK AT ME!". I wouldn't doubt it if it was the Scarecrow and the fake Batman was under his fear gas. That leaked pic had Scarecrow busted with some of the fake Batmen.

In a recent novelization the Joker became Batman- I believe- never read it myself but found it to be oddly interesting.

In a recent novelization the Joker became Batman- I believe- never read it myself but found it to be oddly interesting.

I'll ask her when she gets home from work about it again. She if she can remember any details about that issue or issues.

Do we know for a fact it's Joker doing the interogating? At the end of that side that was posted, the interragator says "Look at me" "LOOK AT ME!". I wouldn't doubt it if it was the Scarecrow and the fake Batman was under his fear gas. That leaked pic had Scarecrow busted with some of the fake Batmen.

EDIT:
But doesn't scarecrow get apprehended by Batman in the Scene with the fake Batmen?

200px-Batman_Inferno.jpg

Soon after the Joker escapes from Arkham Asylum following the arson that destroys it, he finds the cave beneath Wayne Manor. After an encounter with Alfred, the Joker steals a Batsuit, a number of gadgets and tools, and most strikingly the Batmobile. (Irvine, 53-60)

The Joker wearing the Batsuit in this novel is similar to The Laughing Bat, an episode of the animated series The Batman, where the villain disguises himself as Batman and forces payment from those persons he saves while fighting crime. Joker's use of the Batman is vastly different in this novel, with the villain using the suit and the Batmobile to frame Batman.

Oddly enough supposedly this book was a tie-in to 'Batman Begins'

The Joker wearing the Batsuit in this novel is similar to The Laughing Bat, an episode of the animated series The Batman, where the villain disguises himself as Batman and forces payment from those persons he saves while fighting crime.

Is that episdoe as funny as it sounds?

Nevermind, I just realized it was from "The Batman." I had picture of Hamill's Joker in my head doing that which seemed hilarious.

I'm gonna go and edit my post!

I was wrong! I actually think it's Scarecrow doing the interrogating... Mea Culpa!

I still call BS on it though.

Yeah, I won't fully believe it either, but it gets me excited because I wanted them to go the route like in Batman #1. Where the Joker announces who he will kill and at what time. Since it says the Mayor and Commishioner die(possibly), it got my hopes up that he will announce their murders first.

People said the WW footage had a shot of him on tv so now it really has me thinking.

EDIT:
But doesn't scarecrow get apprehended by Batman in the Scene with the fake Batmen?

Yeah, but that could be all of Batman's work. The fakes are trying to stop Scarecrow, he catches one or all of the fakes with his goons/men. Then Batman comes in and kicks all of their asses. There's that shot where he is falling down and then the next pic he smashes down onto a car. The background you can tell it's in a spiral parking garage.

Is that episdoe as funny as it sounds?

Nevermind, I just realized it was from "The Batman." I had picture of Hamill's Joker in my head doing that which seemed hilarious.

This was actually one of the series' better episodes, but then I've always enjoyed the show to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"