NEW Theatrical poster!

Bottom line: I think it looks a lot better to Joe Average than it does to us.

I agree. We the fans will look with a more critical eye. The avarage joe movie goer, and kids will think it's great. It does not totaly suck. It's ok, but it could have been better.

Actually you are exactly right.....I put it up as my background.....it was up on my big screen in the classroom, my kids LOVED IT.......we are just too damn critical....lol

Actually you are exactly right.....I put it up as my background.....it was up on my big screen in the classroom, my kids LOVED IT.......we are just too damn critical....lol

Yea. We the fans are a bit too critical sometimes. The movies still going to be great. I think it will suprise many. My hype has not gone down. The poster is really a non issue for me. It's ok, the kids will love it, and dats the bottom line, and I think nuff said. :woot:

Very true. Fox doesn't make millions of $$ on these movies by accident. They test-market these posters against a handful of others chosen from HUNDREDS of posters submitted by designers. I'm sure there are rejected posters that hard-core fans would rather have seen, but for whatever reason, they don't get through testing. Average Joe has very different taste.

bottom line is that this is not the thing from the second movie.

I read a report saying this IS the ONLY offical poster being released..

Don't hold your breath.....I bet this is it. We have 2 out, and the individual posters, thats what we got last time around.

This poster is weak compared to the RISE teaser poster and especially to the stuff i've seen for other summer blockbusters. I was expecting something that really showed the evolution since the first movie.Surely Fox are capable of producing much better than this?:(

Doug Jones is not listed in the credits.

Yeah and theres some interesting confirmations on the credits list - Film edited by William Hoy, Story by Mark Frost.A few people here won't be too thrilled by this news i imagine.

creditscl7.jpg

Mark Frost?? And please don't tell me Hoy is cutting this film too. :csad:

Ignorance is bliss.......I wish I was alittle more ignorant at times.....

I like the poster. I think it's cool the 4 are show cased this time.

If i have a chance to pick one up i will. I have the first 2 posters from the first.

boring poster. the FF are iconic enough to deserve better than this. like the spider-man posters, or the X-Men and X2 posters.

As I have stated numerous times, I'm not a fan of Hoy as far as the first movie goes. But dang his credits for other movies are outstanding. I cannot believe that we can blame the entire editing fiasco on him when he has edited movies like "Dances with Wolves" I really think Fox had a LARGE hand in the editing reels the first movie.....AND who knows....that could have been all that was worth seeing after all was said and done.....so I'll give him another chance, just as I'm giving Story another chance. As for Frost, his script wasn't bad, it was spectacular, but it wasn't bad. My hope is that Payne was able to pull a good script from what Frost gave him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"