NEW Theatrical poster!

I thought this was a poster thread not a OH NOES thread. lol.:woot: :yay:

We are discussing what is written at the bottom of the poster, if we don't like something on the poster, shouldn't we say something???? We are not happy with the fact that Frosts and Hoys names are on the poster, and we are discussing why we are not happy with that development. Discussion....its what we do here....:word: Negative or postive, its going to be discussed....

Pretty disappointing poster...Looks like it was made by a bunch of high school students for a film project, not a by huge coporation such as Fox. Thats just my opinion.

Well Hoy is sharing duties with Peter S. Elliot (who's listed on the official credits) and (according to imdb) Oscar nominee Michael McCusker so he's not in full control.

Maybe in other cases i'd be angry with the editor for the bad editing on the first film but then i remember which studio is paying the bills.A studio that seems reluctant to have 2 hour+ superhero movies with exception of X2 which is still their best effort to date in the genre imo. Wonder why?:dry:

Still i'm optimistic that FF2 will be better than FF1.:hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"